2012 Heartland Cyclone 4014

I am new to the site so hello everyone

I am getting ready to buy a 2012 4014 it is new not used, and was wondering if these are good trailers. I can find any reviews on them so thought i would turn here for any help. I will be pulling it with an 2002 hd 3500 drw duramax truck. I hope that is enough truck for this big trailer. Can anyone tell me any thing about this trailer. Thanks for any help

scottyb

The 4014 is a very nice rig. The tow ratings and CGWR's have increased a lot since 2002. I suspect your truck will pull it OK, especially with a high quality chip. You may decide later that you want to upgrade the truck.

cavlino

We have a 2012 4014, took delivery of it June 2011. I pull it with a 2007 Ford F350 PSD TowBoss 4x4 DRW. We love it and the only thing we wish we could change is the length of the Garage, we could use another foot :)

We have a 2012 4014, took delivery of it June 2011. I pull it with a 2007 Ford F350 PSD TowBoss 4x4 DRW. We love it and the only thing we wish we could change is the length of the Garage, we could use another foot :)

Ya I am kinda worried about the Rhino fitting in, but its only 11 ft long the way it is set up now, so I hope the 14ft garage will be ok. Also if you know and could tell me how much clearence they have from bottom bunk to the floor. My rhino is 75 inches tall. I hope it will fit under the bottom bunk. And again thanks for any help

Last edited:

cavlino

Ya I am kinda worried about the Rhino fitting in, but its only 11 ft long the way it is set up now, so I hope the 14ft garage will be ok. Also if you know and could tell me how much clearence they have from bottom bunk to the floor. My rhino is 75 inches tall. I hope it will fit under the bottom bunk. And again thanks for any help
Ah, sorry I haven't been on here for a while. I will check that measurement for you next time I am in the Rig but I am fairly certain its more then 75 inches.