2013 3300 CK, grey tank issue

jmiller

Hello,

I just recieved my new sundance and we really like it, the only strange thing is the grey tank that the galley uses seems like the valve does not completely close. The last two times we have been out when I went to the dump station about 50% of the grey tank dumped without the valve being pulled. Any help would be appreciated.

Joe

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hello Joe and welcome to the Heartland family & Forum. The first thing that comes to mind with your gray tank is there may be something blocking the valve. I have heard of a few owners finding the cut out piece from the tank wedged in the opening. You could try to run a drain snake up through the dump connection. If that isn't possible, you may have to get into the belly of the beast and disassemble the valve. If this is a new rig, this should be addressed by your dealer if possible.

jmiller

Thanks, getting ready to adjust the valve. I spoke to a technician @ heartland and he explained what needed to be done. Doesnt sound to bad.

GOTTOYS

In the meantime, a spin-on valve can be added to the end of your sewer pipe as a secondary valve to keep you from getting a surprise when you take off the cap to hookup the hose. Best $15.00-20.00 I ever spent. Should be standard equipment from the factory..Don