2013 3570 RS Bighorn Hot Water Heater Bypass Valve

Segno

The T connector on bypass valve cracked do to bad freeze and I need to know brand and make so I can replace.
Does anyone have this information.
Thanks.

jbeletti

Just guessing B&B molders. But please call Heartland Customer Service right now before they close for the day at 877-262-8032. They should be able to help you out.

On edit: Didn't see anything on B&B Molders website. I know we used to use Swan Industries but not sure about now. Here's Swan's site - they do have product that would work, but Heartland may be able to help you out too.

82tpsmith

Not usre if you've already replaced, but the valve mentoned above gets a bit expensive. I was replacing bot of my 3-way valves in the UDC and came across this thread.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/24182-Big-Horn-3-way-ball-valve-Hot-Water-Heater-By-Pass

There is a link to this valve: http://www.globalindustrial.com/p/p.../ball-valve-bronze-3-way-threaded-fip-x-fip-4 that looks to be the same valve for lots less. I am getting ready to buy one. Make sure you buy the correct size, I believe 1/2 "

I'll let you know when I get mine in the mail if it works. I've got a 2011 Big Country 3250 TS