2013 ER 34QSRL Bedroom TV mounting

I bought a new 2013 Elkridge ER 34 QSRL. It s
didn't come with a bedroom TV or any stickers telling where to mount it. I'd like to mount it on the outside wall above the dresser butcan't tell were there are studs or blocking even with a stud fider. Can anyone help? Thanks

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Chrisandholly,
Welcome to the Heartland Family and Forum.

I'm sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but I'm sure someone will chime in here with some useful info.

Consider bringing your Elkridge to our Utah Chapter Fall Rally in September in Heber City and feel free to contact me with any questions.

All the details are right here UTAH_CHAPTER_FALL_RALLY. Trace

GWRam

didn't come with a bedroom TV or any stickers telling where to mount it. I'd like to mount it on the outside wall above the dresser butcan't tell were there are studs or blocking even with a stud fider. Can anyone help? Thanks

I would recommend contacting Customer service with your vin #.
I couldn't detect a backer over the dresser in out Gateway so I called and they told me where it was on my unit. Other owners same model different build dates have found their units didn't have a backer installed.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Call Heartland, hopefully they are including a backer in newer models. Our 2010 34QSRL did not have a backer, but a small shelf in the corner to put a TV on. I asked about mounting a TV to the wall, and was told by multiple people at HL, not to do it, there was not a backer.

We ended up improvising a mount by reinforcing the corner and using part of the closet bulkhead.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426947291.875308.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1426947323.872762.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1426947360.975072.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1426947387.936729.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we recently purchased the 2013 34QSRL. We also wondered as it didnt seem to have a mounting spot on the wall. so we are looking at our options as well. another question is the bathroom toilet paper holder placement. this is a first with our TT (our others had a good location) that there is not a good location. dont want to mount on the pocket door wall. so that leaves the shower wall on the other side . what did you do? thanks!:)

TravelTiger

We have a freestanding toilet paper holder, purchased I think a walMart.

For the TV, we were told there was not sufficient support in the wall. We opted for mounting to the closet wall in the corner, as we could locate wood studs there. Just watch out for the vent pipe also in that area. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433525192.835601.jpg

We have a freestanding toilet paper holder, purchased I think a walMart.

For the TV, we were told there was not sufficient support in the wall. We opted for mounting to the closet wall in the corner, as we could locate wood studs there. Just watch out for the vent pipe also in that area. View attachment 37513

Yes free standing is what we were thinking we may do. was just hoping to maybe have something attached so we didnt have to do anything with it during travel.

TravelTiger

Yes free standing is what we were thinking we may do. was just hoping to maybe have something attached so we didnt have to do anything with it during travel.

Well, believe it it not, it doesn't move when traveling!

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
We too have a free standing holder and have never had it tip in now our 6th year. just be sure the base is fairly heavy