2013 Goshen, IN - For Sale Table

Mr.D

Yes............. I had a cover last yr that was just a little big and a wind storm just tore it off, even through I had it properly tied down

DougAndJudy

We will have our theater seats from our 2013 Landmark for sale. Dark brown, in good shape. $400/offer. We are looking to upgrade to something from a local Amish furniture builder.

Niles

DougandJudy, ifi you're talking about Lambright you can't go wrong there, Tell Vernon we'll see him soon. We also have a piece of furniture we need to pick up.

KiwiRVer

I thought there was actually going to be a day when everyone would put their goods out for sale in front of their rig and it would be like a giant jumble sale so I have been saving up lots of stuff for sale however doesn't seem like this is the case so here is a sampling of what I can remember is in all my boxes down below:

BAL stabilizing arms (like Strongarms) full set with all parts, used on previous rig 2 seasons no longer required (RRP $200) Sell $75
Vent and cover (practically new - replaced by aircon) $10
WiFi booster - model number and price TBA
Satellite dish connector box to allow multiple rigs to connect to one satellite dish $10
Generator auto switching box (new, never used) - will try and find the model number when I can get into the rear storage compartment soon. Price TBA
Set of wet bolts Price TBA
Set of Never fail bushings - Despite constant asking Heartland would never confirm they were already fitted so I bought them and then found when I pulled the wheels off that they were already on. Price TBA
Lippert 1621 pin box - someone might want this to replace a trail-air they want to remove and refit to a new rig if upgrading. $30
Pair of X- chocks (RRP $40) $20
Pair of self levellers, (RRP $50) $20
Bubble Level and bracket for pin box (RRP $30) $10
Lots of other stuff TBA.

jbeletti

Craig,

We will have a few tables in the rally hall with the member to member sale items on it. It's an honor system as well. The rally staff cannot monitor it. Use the tags in post one of this thread to mark any items you set out.

For Craig and others that end up bringing more items than can fit on the couple of tables for the whole rally, consider adding a list/sheet to the table of your items and your site # and cell #.

Jim

9-larry

I sent you a reply but don't know if it went through. the ladder is the one I am looking for what do you want for it? HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

KiwiRVer

Hi Jim

Yeah I had that figured out but I was kind of looking forward to there being a big "flea market" day so I could buy more stuff I don't need.

Cheers
Craig

jbeletti

Hi Jim

Yeah I had that figured out but I was kind of looking forward to there being a big "flea market" day so I could buy more stuff I don't need.

Cheers
Craig

Flea Market Day... I like that idea Craig. Dave Yocum did this at the SE Region rally this year. Went over well. I will keep this sort of thing in mind. Doubt I can pull it off this year though. I'm swimming in the deep end of the work pool for the rally right now :)

olcoon

I've got a Bully Dog Gauge GT Tuner I'd like to get rid of. It's fora Gas engine. I had it on a 2003 3/4 ton Chevy, I traded the Chevy off for our current truck & no longer have a need for it. Here is a link to Bully Dog's website describing it. It lists the vehicles it can be used on. The instruction manual is included. On the website, it lists for $469.99 I'd be willing to sell it for $250.00.

happykraut

It is black. The box says-Installs easily, uses same hole pattern and wiring as most standard lights. I would think it will fit.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
I recently traded my 2008 Chevy Silverado LT 2500 to a 2013 LTZ 2500 model.

I have removed the following items from my old truck. All of these would not fit on the new truck and they will be up for sale in Goshen:

• SCT Tuner model 3100 for Duramax engines. Works on Chevy/GMC for the years 2007.5 to 2010 (engine code LMM). My cost was $437 CDN (bought in Canada) although the newer model (3416) in the US retails for $379US. Will sell for $125.

• Cargo Management System featuring rails which run the length of the bed sides and behind the cab and incorporate upper and lower tracks and four sliding tie down brackets. Fits Chevy/GMC 2007 -2013. Current retail price of $305. Will sell for $100.

I have installed both steps on my 2013, so you can come to my site and see how they look and operate (site NW457). My arrival date is June 17th.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I have a 1-year-old Cradlepoint CTR35 Router (note, modem not included). Selling because I upgraded. Original box contains router, quickstart guide, power supply. Will sell for $65 OBO.
Photo Jun 02, 8 07 02 PM.jpg

I have a 1 year old AT&T Connect Force 4G HUAWEI E368 USB wireless broadband modem. Selling because I upgraded. Generic Original Box contains the modem, website for manual, and USB extension cord.

No previous contract associated with this product, so you can use it with AT&T Prepaid internet service. No sim card included, but you can get one free from an AT&T store. Will sell for $30.

Photo Jun 02, 7 54 31 PM.jpg

Will sell both together for $90 OBO.

If you are interested please PM me. Erika

P.S. I cannot give lessons on how to set up, each computer/operating system is different. But I can tell you it worked well for me for what I used it.

Attachments

• Photo Jun 02, 8 07 02 PM.jpg
    Photo Jun 02, 8 07 02 PM.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I just saw TravelTiger's post and I realized I have a Cradlepoint CTR350 I can let go of as well. Since we have the Verizon MiFi we don't need it anymore. $25.00

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Erika, what did you upgrade to from the CTR 35? Just wondering since I also have a CTR35.

I have a 1-year-old Cradlepoint CTR35 Router (note, modem not included). Selling because I upgraded. Original box contains router, quickstart guide, power supply. Will sell for $65 OBO.
View attachment 24590

I have a 1 year old AT&T Connect Force 4G HUAWEI E368 USB wireless broadband modem. Selling because I upgraded. Generic Original Box contains the modem, website for manual, and USB extension cord.

No previous contract associated with this product, so you can use it with AT&T Prepaid internet service. No sim card included, but you can get one free from an AT&T store. Will sell for $30.

View attachment 24591

Will sell both together for $90 OBO.

If you are interested please PM me. Erika

P.S. I cannot give lessons on how to set up, each computer/operating system is different. But I can tell you it worked well for me for what I used it.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I now use an ATT mifi Liberate. Can connect up to 10 devices. Doesn't do wifi as WAN as a router would do, but I found that most rv park wifi was not sufficient anyway for what I need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Thanks for the info. One of these days I will have to look into some thing new. Just have not found what I was looking for. Might have to hit Jim up for his ideas!

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
Hear are a few things I will be bringing to the Fore sale table, Super Chip Flashpag tunner for the ford 6.0, $200.00, 3 new Fantastic fan domes, white $15.00 a peace, landing gear motor off my Bighorn $30.00, two big awning flappers $10.00, a four step, step ladder that folds down to to fit in a 4" by 6" by 5foot bag $40.00

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Walking these down in a few minutes:
Backgammon Set ($5), Laptop Cool Pad ($5), Wrist Saver ($3), Calculator (Free), Oven Timer (Free), Yellow/White RCA Cord ($2), VGA/DV Cord ($6), Red/White/Yellow RCA to Mini Cord ($3), S-Video Cord ($1), RCA to RCA Yellow Video Cord ($1). Jack Stabilizers mentioned earlier.