2013 Wilderness 2250BH Hitch Weight

ism

I'm looking at the above TT to buy, but can't find the hitch weight Anywhere. Does anyone know where I can find this info.?

Thank you,
ism aka Sheri

jimtoo

Hi Sheri,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have the VIN when you call. They can most likely tell you what the empty weight was when sold. It's very likely that additions and things that have been changed since it was made and the empty weight will not even be close to actual weight now. My guess, based on new units now of approx same size, is between 600 to 700 lbs.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

ism

Hi Sheri,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have the VIN when you call. They can most likely tell you what the empty weight was when sold. It's very likely that additions and things that have been changed since it was made and the empty weight will not even be close to actual weight now. My guess, based on new units now of approx same size, is between 600 to 700 lbs.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Hi Jim,

Thank you. I found more than one site that listed it at 414. But calling Heartland makes sense too.

Blessings,
ism aka Sheri