2014 Big Country 3650RL

jdamude

Looking for tips to stop trailer from shaking when on stabalizer jacks. The unit has 6 way level up and I have the wheels locked with wheel brakes between each wheel on each side.

I have thought about about adding the electric stabilizers to the rear, but not sure if it will help?

thanks
Jeff

bsuds

I'm surprised with the 6 point level up that you are experiencing this. I don't have that on my BC3250 but added a couple of hydraulic jacks that I put up to the frame near the wheels. That has stopped most of the movement in our unit. We have the electric rear stabilizers as well.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
The rear stabilizers help alot....when had them added when we ordered our Landmark. Another solution would be Steadyfast stabilizing arms...

bigdob24

We have a BC and I have installed the Steadyfast System and it holds solid.
the BC seems to be the most stable RV we have had , some of the others have been a lot more shaky even with the Steadyfast System.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I have the six point along with the real stabilizers.
I don't always deploy the rears, but when I do I can tell the difference.

Peace
Dave

Bohemian

Are all 6 of your leveling pads firm and stabile on the ground? Have you used a sufficient number of stabilizing pads? Does the stabilizing system have sufficient fluid and no leaks?

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
The Level Up system is a leveling system, not a stabilization system..it will wobble in certain conditions, especially if one side is higher than the other...

donr827

On my 35' foot long trailer, with the six point system, I have no movement. I would think that if you have a lot longer trailer with more overhang from the rear wheels you might get some movement. Just a guess on my part.Don