2015 38rsts added new front ac

I have a 2015 38 RSTS and it came with only one ac for the rear I added the second unit for the master BR where is the stat wire and tstat mount in the front bedroom. I was able to find all the connections in the ceiling but dont have a clue as to where the wiring is hidden in the walls. dont want to just start drilling holes looking for the wire. can anyone help.

jimtoo

Hi Jmoore3882,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of our other members will jump in soon with some help for you.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I have a 2015 38 RSTS and it came with only one ac for the rear I added the second unit for the master BR where is the stat wire and tstat mount in the front bedroom. I was able to find all the connections in the ceiling but dont have a clue as to where the wiring is hidden in the walls. dont want to just start drilling holes looking for the wire. can anyone help.

38rsts . . .

What is that?

A Big Horn, Sundance, Gateway, Elkridge, North Trail, Wilderness, Landmark . . . ?

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
38rsts . . .

What is that?

A Big Horn, Sundance, Gateway, Elkridge, North Trail, Wilderness, Landmark . . . ?

ElkRidge. Resort. 2 full Baths. Nice.

- - - Updated - - -

On our Ultimate, the tstat is mounted beside the front closet doors on the right hand side. We have an early model 2015. I think the changed the door layout for the late models.