2015 CY4100 Bedroom TV Mount Location

Does anyone have any photos of the tv mount in the little closet on the 2015 models? I talked to the factory and they verified that it was a mor/ryde tv mount so i purchased one now i'm not sure how it mounts. Is there studs that it mounts to or is it mounted to a backing board like the living room tv?:confused::confused::confused:

jimtoo

Hi Chris,

Call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN handy and they can probably tell you what you need to know.

Jim M

Will do, I need to talk to them about some other issues I have found in the past couple of weeks also.
Thanks Jim

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RobP

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgThere are studs to mount to. My dealer installed mine. If you put a backer board in there I doubt the tv will slide out. It's pretty tight as is. Sorry the pics aren't any better it's hard to get some good ones with the tv attached.

Thanks Rob, thats what i figured after i got that monster mount unpacked from the box and got a good look at it. That thing is not light either, I'm gonna have to call Heartland and see if they have some measurements or some sort of templet I can use to make sure I hit the studs.