2015 cyclone 4100 fan in kitchen

I have a 2015 cyclone 4100 king in the brochure it states that they come with a fantastic fan in the kitchen Heartland is checking but the gentleman that I spoke with thought that all of the 4100 cyclones came with this fan does anyone out there have a regular fan that would take a 8' step ladder to get to in their kitchen? That's what I have.

mixie57

I have a 2015 cyclone 4100 king in the brochure it states that they come with a fantastic fan in the kitchen Heartland is checking but the gentleman that I spoke with thought that all of the 4100 cyclones came with this fan does anyone out there have a regular fan that would take a 8' step ladder to get to in their kitchen? That's what I have.

We have a 2013 Cyclone 4100 and it has the Fantastic fan in the kitchen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

There's probably a thermostat on one of your walls. It's often near the steps leading to the bedroom. Ours is above the living room A/C thermostat.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Some Fantastic Fans come with wireless remote...perhaps yours is one of those

OEFVET

In 2015 heartland stopped putting fantastic fans in the Cyclones mid-year without any notice. Although it states it has one standard in the brochure. I was told the decision was made by the toy hauler GM. You can get a conversion kit to make it a remote controlled unit.

Mine has a a large T handle and a little 4" fan so unless I get up there and open the lid it wouldn't do any good to make it remote control.

OEFVET

Yes it would! The conversion kit changes your existing setup and makes it electronic. Atwood makes the kit. You will need to measure the roof/ceiling depth for the replacement molding. We can talk off line and I'll walk you through it.

SNOKING

So, I do not think much is good with the bath room small propeller in the corner fan that came in our new 2017 BH3575el. I would like a model 1200 or 1250 fan like we had in our old trailer.

I just found this on their web site. So I called Fan Tastic Fan and the CS lady said that the fan I have in the bathroom is not a Fan Tastic product and I will have to replace the whole unit. Drats! Hate it when the bean counters make buying decisions.

It is not necessary to purchase an entire new vent. The convenience of a Fan-Tastic Vent is that no fan has to
be completely removed. Changing the interior screen assembly can customize any model fan. Call technical support to determine the options available to you at 1-800-521-0298.

In the bottom left of the attached picture is the remote control for our kitchen Fan Tastic fan. Chris