2015 gmc 2500hd

MP_CS

I to like the interior of the superduty but the ride goes to gm hands down. I'm sure the ford does pull better as it has got more torque. I wasn't considering the fords because of the problems associated with the last few powerstrokes. We have a ton of them at work and are now starting to have problems with the 6.7's. I know theres a ton of them out there with no problems and are great but I'm kinda jaded now as we've had three in the last 2yrs that have spun main bearings and required expensive repairs. There definitely nice trucks though. I still like the looks of a superduty better.

MP_CS

Finally got to try out the new dmax. Pulled the sundance home from storage. Wow what a difference! While there was no doubt i was yanking around 10k lbs it actually had plenty of throttle left unlike the gasser did. I'm afraid I've gotten bitten by the diesel bug, lol. I cant wait to get the ez flex equilizers, lift and new wheels tires installed. I went with some black accented wheels and I'm gonna try out the new goodyear endurance rubbers. I'll post up some pics once she's done.

IMG_0527.jpg