2015 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Re: 2015 Goshen Rally - Mobility Challenged Sites

There are 4 "mobility-challenged" sites remaining. These sites are for anyone who would have difficulty walking any distance multiple times in 4 days. Even if you do not use a cane, walker or chair, if you have issues walking and have not rented a golf cart. please consider one of these sites.

If you would like one of these sites, please email me at club@heartlandowners.org.

clubmgr

Staff member
Re: 2015 Goshen Rally - Tour Tickets Still Available

There are still tickets available for all the tours and the Amish dinners.

I have 1 ticket for the Factory Bus. This will not show up on your registration so please email me if you would like this ticket. club@heartlandowners.org

There are 3 tickets for the Amish Countryside Friday bus tour and 7 tickets for the Amish Dinner at the Yoder House. There are some restrictions on the registration so email me if you would like any of the tickets to either of these events.

For any of the other events you may update your registration yourself or email me.

Watch your dates and don't sign up for a tour that happens before you get to Goshen. :)

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton

are we able to do the factory tour with out having to buy a bus ticket?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

Yes Larry, you can drive over there yourself but be sure to let Julie know if you are attending the luncheon.

Peace
Dave

Possum51

Where can I go to get a copy of my registration? I want to make sure I signed up for some of the tours.

Thanks

jbeletti

Where can I go to get a copy of my registration? I want to make sure I signed up for some of the tours.

Thanks

Pat and Elaine - Dave has given you good direction. I also want to let you know that there is a link to your registration info in the confirmation email you were sent when you registered. Search your email for this "Rally Registration Confirmation for 2015 North American Heartland Owners Rally". Then look this in that email and click the link I have boxed in red:
Google ChromeScreenSnapz004.jpg

clubmgr

Staff member

are we able to do the factory tour with out having to buy a bus ticket?

As Cookie said, attendees may drive their own vehicle (or ride with friends) to the factory for the factory tour and then drive to the RV/MH Museum for the Museum tour and the luncheon. Just include the number of people from your rig who will be eating at the luncheon so we have enough food :p

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

Which factory is the factory tour?

I'm assuming that not all Heartlands are not made in the same factory . . .

jnbhobe

There are usually a few different tours offered, LM, BH, BC, Cyclone, RW, Sundance, Design Shop, and the Wall shop are some I've been thru.

olcoon

John,
From what I've heard from Patti, you are "off the wall, not through it!!!" ;)

jbeletti

John - we usually meet at plant 2 and split up from there. Most want to go though LM, BH and BC (plant 2). Then next door, Gateway/Elkridge.

Those not interested in those brands but want to see the toyhauler plant, reload a bus for there.

So that's what we generally tour these days.

jbeletti

2015 Goshen Rally - NON-MINOR SERVICE WORK AND RV IMPROVEMENTS

Do you have service items that are not minor? Do you want improvements made? Our local dealer, Tiara RV Sales and Service is ready to discuss these needs with you. Tiara RV has extended Heartland RV Owners a discounted shop rate, therefore is separate and not related to Heartland’s Minor Rally Service work. Learn more in this document (link).

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Re: 2015 Goshen Rally - NON-MINOR SERVICE WORK AND RV IMPROVEMENTS

Jim,
Do you think Heartland would have small bottles of touch up paint available for purchase at the rally? I know there are a lot of different full body paint colors out there now, but some of the standard colors used on the new painted front caps might be something to have available. I would imagine that the chocolate brown used on our front cap is standard on all Elkridge painted front caps. Same with Big Country, Big Horn, etc... Just a thought.

Jamie

jbeletti

Jim,
Do you think Heartland would have small bottles of touch up paint available for purchase at the rally? I know there are a lot of different full body paint colors out there now, but some of the standard colors used on the new painted front caps might be something to have available. I would imagine that the chocolate brown used on our front cap is standard on all Elkridge painted front caps. Same with Big Country, Big Horn, etc... Just a thought.

Jamie

Jamie - no I don't think so. They don't want to sell any parts during the rally as they will be busy trying to manage all the rally service parts. Consider calling service today with your VIN and requesting a touchup kit as you never got one. I know we do, or used to ship a paint touchup kit with Landmark - maybe we can order the paint kit from our painter?? Also - our painter I believe - is in Goshen. Heartland may be able to give you their info so you can make contact with them directly.

danemayer

Jim,

Jamie
Jamie,

If you have the paint codes (probably on a sticker inside a cabinet door), get the contact info from Heartland for the paint vendor and call them directly. They can probably get some paint mixed up for you to pick up. If not a touchup kit, you can probably order a small can of each color. Environmental issues make it very difficult to get paint shipped, so take advantage of being in Elkhart. If you don't have the paint codes, Heartland should be able to provide them based on your VIN.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Jamie - no I don't think so. They don't want to sell any parts during the rally as they will be busy trying to manage all the rally service parts. Consider calling service today with your VIN and requesting a touchup kit as you never got one. I know we do, or used to ship a paint touchup kit with Landmark - maybe we can order the paint kit from our painter?? Also - our painter I believe - is in Goshen. Heartland may be able to give you their info so you can make contact with them directly.

Jamie,

If you have the paint codes (probably on a sticker inside a cabinet door), get the contact info from Heartland for the paint vendor and call them directly. They can probably get some paint mixed up for you to pick up. If not a touchup kit, you can probably order a small can of each color. Environmental issues make it very difficult to get paint shipped, so take advantage of being in Elkhart. If you don't have the paint codes, Heartland should be able to provide them based on your VIN.

Thanks guys. That's what I'll do.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member

Can anyone inform me about the minor repairs? We requested/listed some during registration. Do they confirm requests ahead of time via email or is it done at check in?

olcoon

In the past there has been a post on here with a link to a form to fill out & email to the main man (Dave Yoakum). He sorts through them and talks to the service guys @ Heartland, and if it's approved you should get an email back.

greatheron

MD Chapter Member

In the past there has been a post on here with a link to a form to fill out & email to the main man (Dave Yoakum). He sorts through them and talks to the service guys @ Heartland, and if it's approved you should get an email back.
Not sure if it was coincidence or what, but just happened to receive an email from Dave Yoakum today! My repairs were approved! YEA! Thanks!