2015 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

jbeletti

Re: Ladies T-Shirts - woohoo!

As Ann and Julie have mentioned - 12:00 Noon Central time, registration will open.

By open, we mean that Heartland Owners Club members will have an opportunity to register for the rally.

Also at Noon, we will be sending out an Invitation to Register via email. This email will be sent from our rally registration system at RegOnline.

There are a couple things you may want to know about this:

1. We will be using the email addresses for members as listed in their forum/club profile (link). These email addresses will be loaded into the registration system. It's important that members use their forum/club email address in the rally registration process
  2. We are aware that some members ISPs or Email Providers may be blocking the IP address of the mail server used by RegOnline. There's nothing we can do about this. This is why we will be posting on the forum and on Facebook when registration opens.
The registration link is: www.regonline.com/2015goshen

While the link is active now, it will not validate anyone or accept registrations until Saturday at noon CST.

QUICK INFO
Venue: Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds
(address to our RV Check-in gate - Gate 1)
Venue Website: www.4hfair.org
Map to Venue:Click here to map yourself to the Fairgrounds
Pre-Rally Dates: June 9-15, 2015
Rally Dates: June 16-21, 2015
Post-Rally Night: June 21, 2015

PRE / POST RALLY REGISTRATION
Pre-Rally and Post-Rally Camping will be handled within the rally registration process. We are only allowed one (1) Post-Rally Camping night (Sunday, June 21st) as there is another rally immediately following ours. Contact the Fairgrounds directly at 574-533-3247 ONLY to to make reservations for nights PRIOR to the Pre-Rally. If you do call to make Pre-Pre-Rally reservations, tell them you are with the Heartland Rally. For camping nights PRIOR to the Pre-Rally, you may be on a site that will be different than your Pre-Rally and Rally site.

HAVE THIS INFORMATION READY BEFORE YOU BEGIN REGISTRATION

• Your Pre-Rally Items
    click here for the agenda and carefully review and determine your Pre-Rally items before continuing
  • Your "desired" Camping Area
    click here for the camping maps and determine your preferred area before continuing
  • Forum Username
  • Club Membership Number
  • RV VIN
  • Credit Card
  • Planned Pre-Rally/Rally Arrival and Rally Departure Dates
  • T-Shirt Sizes (Ladies and Unisex)
    Ladies T Sizing Guide
    Adult / Unisex T Sizing Guide
RALLY REGISTRATION
Click here to register for the rally. * Opens @ Noon CST on Saturday, 21-Feb *

LEARN
Click here to learn more about this rally.

DISCUSS
Click here to discuss this rally.

TRAINING OPPORTUNITY
RV Maintenance Training Triad (5-days)
Held at Fairgrounds during Pre-Rally week
Presented by Steve Anderson of Workamper News and Terry Cooper of Mobile RV Academy
Click here to learn more about this opportunity.

jbeletti

Re: Ladies T-Shirts - woohoo!

The agenda is still a draft when I click on it with no "clickable" clicks.

Yes - many documents will remain in DRAFT status until we are completely done with them. We do update them and the update date at the top of the document changes.

Funny (not really) bug in OS X and Acrobat - links in Word are not saved when converting to a PDF. I can manually add them within Acrobat when the document is complete and I likely can ship the doc to Nancy and convert it on her Windows machine.

porthole

Retired
Yes - many documents will remain in DRAFT status until we are completely done with them. We do update them and the update date at the top of the document changes.

Funny (not really) bug in OS X and Acrobat - links in Word are not saved when converting to a PDF. I can manually add them within Acrobat when the document is complete and I likely can ship the doc to Nancy and convert it on her Windows machine.

I'm using a Mac. Haven't tried making a PDF yet from Adobe. I have the program but have not loaded it yet. I have one license and can't decide whether to do the OS version or run it on my windows side. Mac OS is really not all they crack it up to be.

But - we are registered.
Skipped the collection tour this time. Leaving room for others to see this awesome collection tours. If space turns up I will definitely go again though.

MikeR

Well I'm registered for my first Heartland National Rally. I do have a couple of questions regarding the registration.

1.) I saw nowhere to register and scheduling for the weighing of my unit.

2.) I didn't see anywhere to signup for Pre-Rally Pig Picjkin' on Sunay June 14th.

3.) Also, I didn't sign up for the bus trip for the Heartland factory tour as I plan to drive over in my truck. How do I get tickets for one of the tours?

Thanks

Last edited:

kimdot

I just finished registration for the 2015 National rally. I was under the impression that you would be able to pick your site? The site you had in 2013. If I was mistake please let me know. Thanks

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I didn't receive an email about when the registration started. I was able to locate the link before registration began and it was fast and furious.

I was able to secure site# 467

BC

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
MikeR, which tour are you talking about. If it is he factory and Hall of Fame no tickets are needed, or at least haven't been in the past. Look forward to meeting you.

Possum51

I was under the impression that I would receive an email too so I just sat here with my computer on my lap, waiting! Not very happy but I did get registered. For what I am not sure because it was crazy fast. When I registered at 12:15 only 140 sites were still available. Didn't think it would be so stressful just to register!

marthamscott

Registration done! Boy that was stressful. :) I had an Outlook reminder so I wouldn't miss it and then the site said registration wasn't open for members yet. Started clicking on links and lucked out.

See you all in Goshen on Sunday