2017 413 New Owner

mlpeloquin

To add to what Mark said. You really do not need a lot of tools. The main one is a #2 square bit on a nut driver handle. 90% of all screws used are those type. I bet I have a 100# of tools in the Horn and have not used more than 10% of them at any time in 10 years. An electrical kit is a good thing to have, spare fuses and maybe a some 12 ga and 14 ga wire, a 12V test light, and some electrical tape. Channel locks, a side cutter, needle nose, and maybe a small assortment of sockets and ratchets.

That is why I put in a tool box in the bed of the truck. All tools except for the screw drivers and torque wrench are in it. I even have a drill with a drill set. Another accessory needed while on the road. Great for removing the screws that hold the coroplast on. Don't ask.

Carleen

That is why I put in a tool box in the bed of the truck. All tools except for the screw drivers and torque wrench are in it. I even have a drill with a drill set. Another accessory needed while on the road. Great for removing the screws that hold the coroplast on. Don't ask.

I love my tool box! I use it all the time. I'm also purchasing a new drill for the unmentionable coroplast. Mine was raining water from it on my last trip. I was able to borrow a drill for the job and realized how much I needed a good rechargeable one for our trips.

Carleen
2011 Ford F-350 6.7
2011 Big Horn 3585RL

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I love my tool box! I use it all the time. I'm also purchasing a new drill for the unmentionable coroplast. Mine was raining water from it on my last trip. I was able to borrow a drill for the job and realized how much I needed a good rechargeable one for our trips.

Carleen
2011 Ford F-350 6.7
2011 Big Horn 3585RL

A cordless impact driver works wonders on the rusted coroplast screws!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk