2017 Cyclone Toy Hauler - over flow drain

Alley

Is there an overflow drain on the 2017 Cyclone? We were told by the dealer not to over fill water tank other wise we go crack the tank because there is no overflow drain. That doesn't seem right to me. But we can find one.

danemayer

You probably have the 4 Way Anderson Valve in the Universal Docking Center (UDC), which means you should have 2 overflow drains - one on each side of the trailer. There's probably a PEX line running along the outside of the frame, terminating in a 90 degree PEX fitting.

I've attached a picture from a Bighorn showing where the overflow comes out of the water tank and goes through the frame. Yours should be similar. This picture was taken before they attached the PEX line that runs along the frame.

Attachments

• DSC04570.jpg
    DSC04570.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 66

pjones1969

Ah hah!!! Now I know what those 2 white tubes are, mine are visible behind the front set of stairs on the left hand side

LBR

Our CY has tandem fresh water tanks with transfer piping between them. We have 2 vent tubes near the steps and another 2 vents near the UDC. When the coach is level, I have filled the tanks and had water flow from both sets of vents.

You should use a pressure regulator and don't fill too quickly as the water needs to transfer between both tanks to properly fill and to let air escape so as not harm tanks or mountings

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired
We were told by the dealer not to over fill water tank other wise we go crack the tank because there is no overflow drain.

Another genius selling RV's

If you don't let the air out - you are not going to get the water in.

rocrider50

Mine has two sets of two white hoses on either side of the trailer. One set behind the stairs on the frame and the other behind the door to the front dump valves. These tend to dump on the frame with water coming out from the belly pan. You may want to extend them to a near by hole.