2017 F350 headlights blinding other drivers

Captainmike

If you get the AirLift 5000 air bags, they have an internal jounce bumper and do not need any air when not towing. That’s what I have used on my last 3 trucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the Air Lift 5000, and I can't run less than 5 lbs in them, Is there any way to override that?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

MagnoliaTom

Yes, that's the same ones I have. But I also have the onboard air compressor with remote

Mike

I don’t have the remote on board air. I did my own set up with a viair compressor with 5 gallon tank. I use paddle switches to air mine up. I can release all the air from the bags. Does your remote prevent you from running 0 psi?

Captainmike

Mike

I don’t have the remote on board air. I did my own set up with a viair compressor with 5 gallon tank. I use paddle switches to air mine up. I can release all the air from the bags. Does your remote prevent you from running 0 psi?

Yes it does. I may have to call Airlift and ask them about it.

mlpeloquin

AirLift 5000 air bags with jounce bumper built in. With the built in jounce bumper, the instructions state that they can be used with 0 psi, but I keep 10 psi in them. I did run the truck, no load, with them open to the air for a day when I was doing the install. Best ride the truck ever had! I did install on board Air Lift wireless air system. https://www.airliftcompany.com/products/compressor-systems/wirelessair/ A great way to go. One setting for empty and the other for the 5er and manually adjustable. Measured the distance from the standard spring to the overload springs unloaded, and with the fifth wheel load I adjusted the pressure to achieve the same height. When I had the truck weighted at the rally the weight on the front lightened up by 100lbs. Close enough.