2017 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Dawn and I are hoping you turn us on to these places so we could visit them either with you or in separate trucks but we definitely want to go

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh.....we are going. Get ready.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are so looking forward to our first national rally

Dawnnira

We are leaving home on the 10th will be arriving midday on Sunday the 11th

jnbhobe

We are leaving on the 2nd will be there three on the 2nd wee bit earlier but we have to stop at rise and roll on the way in

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

dykesj11

Maybe y'all could set some time aside to lead a couple novices astray? This stuff sounds way too good to miss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dawnnira

Maybe y'all could set some time aside to lead a couple novices astray? This stuff sounds way too good to miss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Your welcome to follow us, just bear in mind we will be following the other veterans of the national Rally. It sounds like they know some great places to go.

-Ira

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Jamie and Andy, Tony and I will go anytime y'all want to head that way! We love Rise n Roll! Tony's been talking about it for months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are leaving on the 2nd will be there three on the 2nd wee bit earlier but we have to stop at rise and roll on the way in

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yawn......I think I will mosey over there tomorrow since it is only a few miles from where we are parked. :)

Peace
Dave

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yawn......I think I will mosey over there tomorrow since it is only a few miles from where we are parked. :)

Peace
Dave

That's low, Cookie. Real low. Don't you dare post a picture of your purchase.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Well E...... you know if you tell me not to do something, what's the first thingI gotta do?
Rats, now I got powdered sugar all over my phone.

Peace
Dave
6a598942d90ea67c93e7784d58fc51f2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Sorry but I have to say this... Oh my gosh! I just ate half of 2 different doughnuts from Rise and Roll! Of the 2, the one I felt was best was the Bavarian Cream filled one, dusted with Cinnamon/Powdered Sugar. Wow!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
D*** y'all, I'm out here washing/waxing my rig and the phone keeps going off with THIS!

jbeletti

Memorial Day Picnic

As we remember those who have fallen in service to their country, those Heartlanders in town way before the rally starts are getting together for a simple picnic here at the Fairgrounds.

I've been in contact with the 8 rigs here now, plus one at the service center and one at Tiara or Elkhart Campground.

If you're a Heartlander in the area and not on my radar and wish to join us today at 2:00 pm, we'll see you at the Nelson's pavilion on Locust Street here at the Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds. Bring table service, drinks and something tasty to share.

TheWade2

Memorial Day Picnic

As we remember those who have fallen in service to their country, those Heartlanders in town way before the rally starts are getting together for a simple picnic here at the Fairgrounds.

I've been in contact with the 8 rigs here now, plus one at the service center and one at Tiara or Elkhart Campground.

If you're a Heartlander in the area and not on my radar and wish to join us today at 2:00 pm, we'll see you at the Nelson's pavilion on Locust Street here at the Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds. Bring table service, drinks and something tasty to share.

Jim, what a great thing to do! Enjoy the rally! Carol and Steve Wade

Status
Not open for further replies.