2017 Goshen Rally - New Coach Rebates

jbeletti

Hi Jim it's Vinny. We are looking at a new Landmark 365 Oshkosh. Hopefully there will be one on site or we will order from the dealer. We are looking forward to the Rally. Hopefully the prices will better than the RV Shows. Love the idea of factory rebates.
Hi Vinny - looking forward to see you at the rally too! Unsure if pricing will be better than at RV shows (Hershey/Tampa etc.).

Last edited:

Cactus

We just purchased a New 2018 Bighorn Traveler BHTR32RS in Phoenix, AZ on June 1st. I did not know about the Goshen Rally at the time and just learned about a possible rebate on a new purchase. I would like to know if we qualify for a rebate. We are not in position to attend the Rally (though we would like to). Can anyone tell me if the rebate is possible?

Cactus (Austin)

danemayer

We just purchased a New 2018 Bighorn Traveler BHTR32RS in Phoenix, AZ on June 1st. I did not know about the Goshen Rally at the time and just learned about a possible rebate on a new purchase. I would like to know if we qualify for a rebate. We are not in position to attend the Rally (though we would like to). Can anyone tell me if the rebate is possible?

Cactus (Austin)

Hi Cactus,

Here are the rebate terms:
NEW COACH REBATES

If you registered for and attended the 2017 North American Heartland Owners Rally in Goshen, Indiana, you may be eligible for a new coach rebate if:
A. You take retail delivery of a new, never titled, Heartland RV between May 30 and July 17, 2017, or
B. You “factory order” a new Heartland RV from a dealer and that order gets entered into our ordering system by the dealer between May 30 and July 17, 2017.

This rebate is not retroactive, transferable or combinable.
Rebate amounts will be detailed on the Rally Rebate certificates included in your rally packets.

Bit of a drive if you're still in Phoenix, but maybe you could still register and attend the rally. In addition to the possibility of a rebate, you'll definitely have a good time.