2017 Landmark 365 owners (built after November 2016)

danemayer

Hi all,

I need a little help on a project. If you have a Landmark 365 with a control panel like this,
Control Panel LM365 2017.jpg

and would like to help, please post your Floor Plan and your date of manufacture (from the white label on the doorside frame at the front).

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Dan - not sure what you need. HL started with the new control panel on all 365 if I remember correctly in December 2016. I just worked a show with an LM 365 Arlington floor plan (manufactured Dec 2017) with this new panel. There were individual panels in the dining room slide for the table and beside the theater seating operating these lights, two panels on the back wall beside each rear lights and the fan, panel beside the bed, and panel inside the front bathroom in addition to the main panel. The main panel had a master off switch which killed all the lights. The dealership also had a 2017 Orlando which came off the factory line the end of October which didn't have this new panels.

danemayer

I got a bunch of pictures of the mid-year 2017 changes when I was at the plant in October. But it turns out there were a few things I missed and a few pictures that aren't sharp enough. Looking for someone who has one to assist.