2018 30 RKDD North Trail Tank configuration

johnsobc

I just bought a 2018 30 RKDD, and it has a rear kitchen, and two pump out locations. My question is the rear pump out for kitchen gray only? Is there another gray with the front pump out? The tag says 42 gray tank, but does that really mean 2 x 21?

Thanks!

Loved my North Trail 26RLSS, but this gives so much more counter space!

danemayer

Hi johnsobc,

Congratulations on the new North Trail and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a great bunch of friendly and helpful people here. Hopefully another North Trail owner will know the answer.

Apropdoc

Utah Chapter Leaders-retired
The rear Grey tank has it's own dump valve. The front Grey tank shares the dump valve assembly with the Black tank. According to the Guy at Heartland, the grey tanks are the same size.

ksucats

I believe that you have two pull assemblies for the front -- one for the gray and one for the black. As Apropdoc said, both tanks are the same size and I believe they are both 42 gallons each.

johnsobc

That would be a great upgrade! Our 2015 26LRSS was only 42 grey... Nice to double that and keep the kitchen and shower on separate tanks. All the documentation I can find refers to a 42 gallons grey. No reference to two tanks or two pump outs. But there are definitely two!