2019 big country

bishgeo

The display screen in the cabinet for auto level are you supposed to be able to sync up to that with your phone. Also auto hitch hasn’t went back to correct level last two times.

Gary521

Has the auto level been calibrated? If not, there is a procedure for doing this. The dealer probably did not do this.

Gary521

Mine does not either, but this does not bother me at all. Close but not close enough. I just eyeball the height with the front switch to start.

danemayer

Manual says:
Hitch Recognition

1. Turn on touch pad.
2. Press the "LEFT" and "RIGHT" buttons simultaneously (Fig. 1H and 1I).
3. The front of the unit will raise to the height where the auto level sequence was started.
Note: If the auto level sequence was started with the front of the unit in a below level condition, the Hitch
Recognition will not function and the LCD will display “Feature Disabled." In order for the hitch
recognition feature to function, the auto level sequence MUST be started with the front of the unit
above level.

bishgeo

Yea the last two times it wasn’t even close. 6-10 inches to high. Not a crisis I spent the last 20 years without auto level but if it’s supposed to work then it should. 👍

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I use mine all the time. Love it.
On occasion it doesn't work, but most of the time it does.
It only will work if the pinbox needs to go up to return to hitch hight. It will not go down.
Also if you touch anything after you press Auto level it will not work.
That's what I've experienced.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
The display screen in the cabinet for auto level are you supposed to be able to sync up to that with your phone. Also auto hitch hasn’t went back to correct level last two times.

I, like Jerrod, love the return to hitch height feature and use it all the time. In order for your coach to go back to hitch height after it is leveled, NO adjustments can be made in between these to actions. If you do anything, such as pull up the rear jacks, or make a minor adjustment, the hitch height return function is disabled. I see a lot of people trying to lift their rear jacks before they hit the return to hitch height sequence and that disables it. I also like the retract all feature and use it after I am hitched up.

Rod