2019 - Goshen Rally - Beer and Wine Tasting (unofficial event)

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
We will need people to bring their own chairs to sit on, and we will need a few tables too. Anyone able to bring a couple tables? We will have one with us, but we will need at least a couple for the beer tasting and a couple for the wine tasting.

Rod

carl.swoyer

We will need people to bring their own chairs to sit on, and we will need a few tables too. Anyone able to bring a couple tables? We will have one with us, but we will need at least a couple for the beer tasting and a couple for the wine tasting.

Rod
can someone send me the link for Goshen rally signup? Im not familiar with the laptop version

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Rod

I was hoping we could get a few tables to categorize the beverages as they come in. I.E. dry/sweet, IPA, Lager, Stout/Porter etc. We could have signs displayed at each table. Hoping this will direct everyone to their taste of choice.

For20hunter

I was hoping we could get a few tables to categorize the beverages as they come in. I.E. dry/sweet, IPA, Lager, Stout/Porter etc. We could have signs displayed at each table. Hoping this will direct everyone to their taste of choice.

And we will need at least 2 for the wines, separating them red from white.

Rod

jbeletti

And we will need at least 2 for the wines, separating them red from white.

Rod

We might be able to borrow some long tables from the venue so long as we use table covers and return the tables the next morning, clean and dry. I'll work on getting approval.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
As you probably know i/we will be there with some canadian beer and wine. Looking forward to it!

LBallard

We're in.

Since there are several cities in the U.S. that call themselves the craft beer capitol of the country - perhaps we can all bring samples from our region. We will bring beer from the Portland metro area and wine from Washington. Denver, San Diego, other challengers?

Hood River Brewing makes great beer. Full Sail, Sessions. Was there last summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hood River Brewing makes great beer. Full Sail, Sessions. Was there last summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they do and their products are available throughout the west, if not nationally. We'll probably bring samples from smaller breweries in our hometown of Washougal or next door in Camas, WA. Only problem is we're on the road for a month, including two chapter rallies and it may be difficult for the samples not to disappear!;)

jbeletti

Yes they do and their products are available throughout the west, if not nationally. We'll probably bring samples from smaller breweries in our hometown of Washougal or next door in Camas, WA. Only problem is we're on the road for a month, including two chapter rallies and it may be difficult for the samples not to disappear!;)

Be strong! You only need to save 2 bottles for the tasting :)

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

HaHa!! We were turned onto a mint tea wine from central Pennsylvania a while back. It is now Ginger‘s favorite. I was thinking about bringing a bottle of that for the tasting. But I believe we’re down to our last 3 and I don’t know if I have enough strength to pry it out of Ginger‘s hands.

For20hunter

Kelly and I will be bringing 2 or 3 bottles of some nice red wines for folks to taste.

Rod