2019 - Goshen Rally - CheapHeat by RV Comfort Systems

jbeletti

RV Comfort Systems will be back with us this year, offering their CheapHeat product to rally attendees.

RV Comfort Systems is a Heartland Owners Club Vendor Partner. As such, all Club Members are offered an everyday discount on the CheapHeat product.

Rally Special
Today, we're pleased to announce that RV Comfort Systems is offering Special Pricing for Goshen Rally attendees who pre-purchase a CheapHeat system from today through May 15th. All CheapHeat Specials for this rally will be sold Freight and Tax free! Those specials are as follows:
2019_cheapheat_special.jpg
(click image above for larger view)

Hands-On CheapHeat Installation Workshop
If 6 or more rally attendees pre-purchase the CheapHeat system by May 15th, Larry will host an Hands-On CheapHeat Installation Workshop. This workshop will give CheapHeat purchasers the opportunity to have the owner of RV Comfort System work with them hand-in-hand to counsel and supervise their own self-install of CheapHeat into their RV at the rally. See the attached schedule for the tentative Installation Workshop.

Questions?
Feel free to ask any question you may have about the CheapHeat product, the Rally Special or the Installation Workshop, publically in this thread via Reply. Or if you wish to speak with Larry privately, he may be reached at 425-408-3140 / larry@rvcomfortsystems.com

Click here to return to the 2019 Goshen Rally Vendor Specials thread.

Attachments

• cheapheat_pricing_matrix_ver6_final.pdf
    436.6 KB · Views: 75
  • CheapHeat_Schedule_of_Events_final.pdf
    293.1 KB · Views: 52

CheapHeat

HOC Vendor Partner
I will buy one if they install it. I will pay for the install.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Jess we don't install we only manufacture the product, that being said we have partnered with"Twin Lakes RV Repair" in La Grange and they are going to offer Rally special pricing to Heartland owners during the rally. There are limited amount slots available so is I suggest you call them sooner than latter to set an appointment (Contact information attached).
Twin Lakes RV Repair & Detail
Kim Douglas
401 East Central Ave
La Garnge, IN
260-562-2372
kim@twinlakesrvrepair.com

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
This is a great product that I highly recommend! Very even heat throughout the trailer. Best of all, no more hauling around propane tanks.

jbeletti

I used CheapHeat in my Landmark for the last 2 seasons and LOVED it. I so, do NOT miss humping large, heavy propane tanks.

danemayer

I've also had CheapHeat for a couple of years now and love it. If you're headed to the Goshen Rally, take advantage of the discount and get on the list for installation. Or if you prefer to self-install, plan on getting with Larry for the hands-on session.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
We used our Cheap Heat for our 6 week trip to AZ this winter and love it. We spent about $200 on propane for the same trip last winter and only about 1/2 of a tank this year. It is much quieter when running on electricity compared to propane and a more comfortable consistent heat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
What a wonderful pricing on this product. We have had 3 Heartland 5th wheels with CheapHeat installed and would do it again. Folks that are attending the National rally, this is the best buy of the rally. Order it now.

CheapHeat

HOC Vendor Partner
I'd like to thank Twin Lakes RV Repair for working with us in setting up a special discount program for 2019 Heartland National Rally owners. This program will give the rally owners that want to get there CheapHeat system installed by one of Twin Lakes service technicians a $100 discount on the LABOR (Coupon attached below).

That being said as with any RV service center the summer months are there most busy time of the year. So making an appointment sooner than latter will assure you that you have a locked in time and date to get the work done.
Twin Lakes_2019.jpg

Attachments

• Twin Lakes_2019.pdf
    159.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

"Hi-Viz" Bill

I tried calling Twin Lakes RV Repair with a couple questions!!

The number listed went to a Verizon wireless error msg: "call cannot be completed as dialed" !!

Any ideas ???

Bill C.

CheapHeat

HOC Vendor Partner
I tried calling Twin Lakes RV Repair with a couple questions!!

The number listed went to a Verizon wireless error msg: "call cannot be completed as dialed" !!

Any ideas ???

Bill C.
SO SORRY
My Bad its a Type-o the number is 260-562-2372 I got the six and zero mixed up, I will update the files ASAP

CheapHeat

HOC Vendor Partner
There seems to be some confusion about our pricing matrix:
1. Prepaid purchases made BEFORE May/15 with the delivery being made at the National Rally. The sale price is $538.00, NO Freight, and No Tax.
·$382.43 Total savings off of suggested retail.
· Call Larry @ Ph# 425-408-3140 to receive this price.
2. Purchases made AFTER May/15 and during National Rally will be sold for $596.00, No Freight, and No Tax.
· $324.43 Total Savings off of suggested retail.
Matrix_2019.jpg

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

has anyone called twin lakes to get a ball park price for install
Yes, install would be $1000 minus the $100 discount = $900. + the cost of the unit.

I changed my mind and feel that for us living in California I don't hardly ever use the heater anyway, so I can't justify that experience to save a few dollars on propane.

I'm out...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Kathi-27

thanks for the info jess. see you at the rally. I'm going to install myself. don't look that hard. will go to class cheap heat is having at the rally.

CheapHeat

HOC Vendor Partner
thanks for the info jess. see you at the rally. I'm going to install myself. don't look that hard. will go to class cheap heat is having at the rally.
Kathi-27,
You'r are welcome to join us during our Hands-on CheapHeat installation workshop June 7th thru June 9th.

INSTALLATON WORKSHOP

June 7[SUP]th[/SUP]
9:00 AM – 10:30 AM (Rally Hall)
· Detailed Class on “How to Install” CheapHeat Hybrid Electric Heating system
11:00 AM – 5:00 PM (in the field)
· Self-Installation of CheapHeat system. Larry will visit each RV periodically throughout the day to review and offer guidance as Heartland owners install their own CheapHeat Hybrid Kit.
June 8[SUP]th[/SUP]and 9[SUP]th[/SUP]
9:00 AM – 9:30 AM (Rally Hall)
· Q & A Review for installations in progress and review installation instruction manual with late arrivals.
10:00 AM – 5:00 PM (In Field)
· Self-Installation of CheapHeat system. Larry will visit each RV periodically throughout the day to review and offer guidance as Heartland owners install their own CheapHeat Hybrid Kit.