2019 Heartland landmark 365

Ominivore

I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem with the double slide out in the 2019 landmark 365. I thought the water was coming where the water hook up is but that’s not the case. I’ve sealed everything in that area so I know the water is not coming from there. I have not had water hooked up to the fifth wheel. It’s just been sitting for the last two years and it’s still getting wet.General RV put on awning cover on both of the slide outs, but the top one is not at enough of a pitch to shed water. It just builds up and leaks over the side. Possibly it could be coming in through the slide outs. Let me know if anyone has experience with this problem, please thanks, Bob.

Attachments

• IMG_0408.jpeg
    IMG_0408.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32

NYSUPstater

We have it's "sister" version (BC 3560SS) w/ factory slide toppers and no problems w/ water in basement. Perhaps the screws around door all need to be siliconed. Does it get wet from regular rain or driving rain? Have you gotten inside w/ doors closed and someone spray around door or are of concern as you shine a flashlight around door to see if/where water maybe coming in?. Did you say you removed the panels to access/see the rest of the wires and water lines for leakage?

chaplady

Recently has my basement floor replaced in my 2018 big horn. Shop found lack of sealant around door frames on both sides as root cause of problem

Ominivore

We have it's "sister" version (BC 3560SS) w/ factory slide toppers and no problems w/ water in basement. Perhaps the screws around door all need to be siliconed. Does it get wet from regular rain or driving rain? Have you gotten inside w/ doors closed and someone spray around door or are of concern as you shine a flashlight around door to see if/where water maybe coming in?. Did you say you removed the panels to access/see the rest of the wires and water lines for leakage?
We had a big rain last night and nothing got in. Going to hook up the water and recheck all the lines underneath again for lakes maybe I missed something

Routemaster

Look at the luggage door frame at the bottom place a bubble and see if you have reverse draft that bobble read was one of the better ones , this is where I had the water ran down the door then in through over the door catch and was puddling on the floor. What I did to fix mine was to undo the square head screws and lift the jam up and I used taper wedges until I had a positive draft all along the bottom re-cocked the screws tested for leaks. I reckon they tightened the screws way to tight to a void. How do like the dip in the floor?
Good luck.

Attachments

• Basement floor.JPG
    Basement floor.JPG
    928.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Basement frame.JPG
    Basement frame.JPG
    656.5 KB · Views: 22