2021 Torque 371 cable help

Mrycroft

I’ve plugged into single coax port on outside of camper, but no signal anywhere inside. I’ve verified switch off in bedroom, looked behind lighting panel(2 splitters) and didn’t see anything unplugged or loose. Football season coming up and frustrated. Please help.

david-steph2018

What did you plug in for, cable or satellite services?
Switch off in the bedroom, are you talking about the antenna booster, the little push button?

Dahillbilly

have a Torque 327 5th wheel on the outside I have 5 connections top two are for satelite; next 2 for antenna & the odd connection for cable. If you look above in the tools tab you will fine drawings for the coax connections. Good luck

scayne62

I have a 202 model and It took 3 years of complaining to the dealer to get them to fix it. there was a splitter in the ceiling that was bad, loose or otherwise not working. They finally listened and replaced it, this year was the first year I have been able to use the cable input for tv. Here is the cable diagram.

Attachments

• Coax.png
    Coax.png
    141.7 KB · Views: 16

david-steph2018

Any idea where in the ceiling it was?
On our Road Warrior the cable splitter was behind the basement wall near the wet bay area. The satellite splitter was in the overhead cabinet, in the rear corner, above the living room TV. I had to remove a covering for the corner to get to it.

Kbvols

Replace splitters they are junk. If that doesn’t take care of issue check/replace connectors starting at power booster. I had several connectors that had to be replaced. While it is frustrating it’s a pretty easy fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrycroft

Finally figured it out. Black and white cable hooked up wrong in antenna’s switch in the master. Initially I thought oh the black cable is not hooked up. Nope, more trouble shooting. These things have no QA. Very sad for a $70K unit.

Attachments

• IMG_1665.jpeg
    IMG_1665.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7

Daley07

Different RV TV wiring diagrams among various brands. For Torque, if your RV has a booster/amplifier, connect it to the cable TV input jack as well. Ensure that the booster is turned on if needed. From the booster, run a coaxial cable to each TV in your RV. Connect one end to the "TV Out" or similar labeled port on the booster and the other end to the coaxial input jack on the TV.

Last edited:

david-steph2018

Finally figured it out. Black and white cable hooked up wrong in antenna’s switch in the master. Initially I thought oh the black cable is not hooked up. Nope, more trouble shooting. These things have no QA. Very sad for a $70K unit.
Glad you got it figured out, without allot of dollars spent.