2nd Annual Regional Beer Tasting Event

VKTalley

Folks. I'm still brining a couple of bottles of Yuengling to share, but I will probably not particitape in any of the tastings. Wouldn't do me any good. I have no taste buds. Can't taste a thing, so I can't rate anything. Besides, I have, at the doctors suggestion, not had any alcohol since I began my radiation treatments back in mid-March. Not sure , at this point, I could handle even a few sips of beer.

I can and will offer moral support, however.

Keith, that's the fun of this event...come enjoy the company, enjoy the brews (if you are so inclined) and just have a relaxing good time. I am not a beer drinker at all but I will have a couple of bottles of wine for those who don't drink beer. I found a strawberry wine and a blackberry wine in Tennessee.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
My intent exactly Andy. Thanks

We certainly appreciate it and come enjoy the fellowship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

I agree Valeire. The whole fun of the event is the fellowship and fun. Tasting beer is just a side benefits.

Keith, that's the fun of this event...come enjoy the company, enjoy the brews (if you are so inclined) and just have a relaxing good time. I am not a beer drinker at all but I will have a couple of bottles of wine for those who don't drink beer. I found a strawberry wine and a blackberry wine in Tennessee.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Speaking of, we found some at a local liquor store here in the Nashville area as well as picking up some various "craft" root beers at Cracker Barrel. We shouldn't run out of anything this year.

i-4RvSn5x-L.jpg

Bourbon Cream and Root Beer... great combination!!
I am bringing a couple of IPA craft beers that my son says are good. I haven't tried them yet. :cool:

AlwaysOnLiberty

Without sifting through all of the responses on this thread...is the 2 bottle/can 'per person'? What if a 'couple' comes (1 and their significant other)? Do we bring 2 cans/bottles or 4 cans/bottles?

Thanks!

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Without sifting through all of the responses on this thread...is the 2 bottle/can 'per person'? What if a 'couple' comes (1 and their significant other)? Do we bring 2 cans/bottles or 4 cans/bottles?

Thanks!

Bring as much or as little as you please but please take what is left home with you. Malcom and I got stuck with some that really weren't very good last time. And in that note please join us and have a good time.

sci-fi

Awesome time this afternoon. For the 2019 rally, could we move it to the evening hours? It would be more enjoyable and less likely to conflict with afternoon activities.

jassson007

Awesome time this afternoon. For the 2019 rally, could we move it to the evening hours? It would be more enjoyable and less likely to conflict with afternoon activities.

It was moved from the afternoon to earlier in the day due to the conflicts of the region meet and greets. We will try to get a better time slot next time if we can.

jassson007

Growlers are not wasteful! I would gladly pay you for a six of Andygator! What day is this event happening?

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

Mike what happened to you. I still have your beer in the fridge. Do you want me to send it home via Garry.

jassson007

we were there, would have enjoyed trying some of the micro brews. Hope you guys enjoyed. :)

After a certain point it just became too difficult to serve s most just did their own thing.

pegmikef

After a certain point it just became too difficult to serve s most just did their own thing.

Great time Andy and great tastes. Thanks to Andy and Joanna for hosting the event and to all the participants for bringing such a diverse array of tastes.

Yeah, we learned real quick if you waited for someone to serve you, you might do without. The containers were open on the table for anybody to sample, and some did actually serve their samples ( the shine and bourbon creme root beer come to mind ). Peggy and Debbie also enjoyed it and they don't even like beer.

jbeletti

I stopped by to add 3 Colorado brews and did some speed sampling ahead of a meeting I needed to go to.

jassson007

Great time Andy and great tastes. Thanks to Andy and Joanna for hosting the event and to all the participants for bringing such a diverse array of tastes.

Yeah, we learned real quick if you waited for someone to serve you, you might do without. The containers were open on the table for anybody to sample, and some did actually serve their samples ( the shine and bourbon creme root beer come to mind ). Peggy and Debbie also enjoyed it and they don't even like beer.

Glad you all enjoyed it.