3055 owners with Universal Docking Centers

patrick1945

I have a 09 3055 RL and I am about to winterize for the first time. Can someone help me with these questions?

1. Is there a water filter in this FW and if so where is it?

2. Is there any reason to remove the panel in the basement-behind the universal docking center when I winterize?

I asked this question to the selling RV dealer in Florida and he did not know because they de-winterize but never winterize. I called a NE dealer and he said that he was not sure.

Someone else said that they had instructions on the back side of their basement door but I do not.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I have a 09 3055 RL and I am about to winterize for the first time. Can someone help me with these questions?

1. Is there a water filter in this FW and if so where is it?

2. Is there any reason to remove the panel in the basement-behind the universal docking center when I winterize?

I asked this question to the selling RV dealer in Florida and he did not know because they de-winterize but never winterize. I called a NE dealer and he said that he was not sure.

Someone else said that they had instructions on the back side of their basement door but I do not.

There was no on board water filter in our 3055. We installed one and it was not difficult. I will post a pic later when I can. We winterized ours last year for the first time and no panels were removed. You only need to use the controls in the docking center to siphon anti-freeze from the container. Don't forget the outside shower and the washer connections.