3300CK Living Room TV Bracket

Earl_Max

I bought my 3300 CK minus TV and picked up a nice 32" TV way back on Black Friday (saved big $$$).
I'm thinking Spring and camping lately so I better get the TV mounted.

Does anyone have a model number or recommendation for a wall bracket?
Does the factory equipped one lock in place or are additional straps needed for travel?
Two things I want.
  • adjustability for viewing
  • SECURE mounting for travel.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

I may leave room at the bottom of the TV for a sound bar (subject to measuring) for watching movies.

-Earl

sjs731

I bought a slim fixed mount. There was some blocking behind the paneling in our rig. Be sure to consider that the slide has to come in past the tv.

Steve and Carrie
HOC #2252
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theroes

Once the snow melts I will take a look at my mount. I don't want to slide the slideout yet. we still have a bunch of snow.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
I use a Level Mount DC30DJ http://levelmount.com/p-37-level-mo...extends-105-fits-10-to-32-tvs-and-45-lbs.aspx I also bought a spare bracket so I could move the TV from one location to another. I bought mine from Sam's club at a great priced but was listed under a slightly different model number but the box was marked as both the DC30DJ and the Sams club specific model number. Level Mount customer service indicated there was no difference just different number for a different market.

sjs731

Earl_Max we have the full load of 4 tv's. got an extra mounting plate for the back of the tv for the outside kitchen arm from Heartland. Didn't like moving the tv from the bunkhouse back and forth. Put an arm mount on the closet wall in the front bedroom. The only tip on the living area tv mount is the blocking was not completely solid on our rig. I have a few extra holes that just went through the panel. You'll have to get shorter lag screws than what come with most mounts. You don't want them going through the shower wall.

Steve and Carrie
HOC #2252
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Earl_Max

I mounted the 32" Sony LED TV last weekend. I ended up using a very basic fixed mount.
I used a stud finder to locate the wood backer. The backer is lower than I would have liked, as I wanted to mound a sound bar under the TV.
It will work for now.I've got about a 4" space above, and 3" space below.
The backer is most likely 1" x ??" pine. I modified the mount to add extra fasteners for extra measure.