3570rs

Just picked up our new Bighorn from the dealer Saturday. Spent the day Sunday loading and admiring it. Can't wait to get out in it first trip set for next week.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congrats on your new Bighorn. You are going to love it! Safe travels on your trip next week!

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Congrats on your new rig and welcome to the Heartland family. If you have any questions about your rig this is the place to ask. Enjoy your first trip this next week.

JJnVA

You are going to love your adventures in your Heartland Big Horn! We have a 3610RE Big Horn and travel all over the USA. The national Heartland RV rally in Goshen was just held last week....there were almost 250 Heartland rigs there, almost half of them were Big Horns, too! The entire rally was AWESOME with over the top seminars, service work, nightly entertainment, fabulous catered dinners, and friendly Heartland owners. The 2014 National Rally is being held at Beth-Page RV Resort in Urbanna VIRGINIA, June 12-15. Be sure to reserve this time on your calendar to attend. There are also Virginia Chapter Heartland rallys and campouts held throughout the year so be sure to check the forum for when they are being held. Happy Trails!!

sandman

Congrats, you will love it. we just picked up our 3570rs about three weeks ago. take care and happy travels.

Whats it like traveling with two cats? We have two casts as well and with the size of the new bighorn I think my wife has the same idea.

tljack

We just got our 3570RS a month ago. So far we have spent 20 nights in it as shake down. We travel with my wife's Golden Retriever Guide Dog and my Samoyed. Additionally, the first 3 days we also had our 6 year old granddaughter. With all we travel with, I think 2 kittys should be a snap. went great. We have fallen in love with our Big Horn and am sure you will to.

desertden

Whats it like traveling with two cats? We have two casts as well and with the size of the new bighorn I think my wife has the same idea.
We travel with 3 cats. They ride in carriers in the back seat area of my crew cab F350 with the seat folded up and the platform folded down. When we get to our site, they love being in the Big Horn with us, especially with windows open so they can look out and smell the fresh air. Plenty of room for them on the king size bed with us at night, too.