3585rl

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Donna and I are really excited about taking delivery on Our 2011 BigHorn 3585RL Saturday 01/22/11. Purchaced from CamperLand of Oklahoma, Tulsa,OK. It has been a real pleasure looking through the threads here and answering a few of them too.. I learned a lot of information before we took delivery on our coach.. Learned even more from the Tech. that took us on the walk thru, as he was explaining everything.. I am sure my learning has just begun... I have been a Mechanical Contractor HVAC for 35 years and I am still learning things about that.. Here's hoping to meet as many of you that is possible in the near future. Here on the forum and down the road. Happy RVing to you all..We are ready to get started to get good use from our Rv and of course show it off..:angel:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Larrykeever, welcome to the forum. You should have plenty of fun with your new Bighorn.
Oh, nice floor plan by the way.

Peace
Dave

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats! Very nice choice. That was one of our favorite floorplan choices, when we bought our BH.

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Hello!

You will really enjoy that floorplan...our Big Country 3450TS is basically the same!

Happy Camping!

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
Nice trailer. Joanne and I bought the 3185. Same layout, smaller bedroom.

Rick

rumaco

US Army Retired (CW4)
Best of the 5ers that you can buy!!!!! GREAT CHOICE!!!! Oh by the way.......I own one and will never change.

Jharris

Hi my wife and I are newbies. Just pulled the trigger and purchased a 2011 Big Horn 3585RL yesterday from Lakeshore RV north of Chicago. Will be a few weeks to have delivered up here to Regina, Sask., Canada but we are pretty excited. Looked at trailers for 2 years now and settled on this one. From all the feedback on this site, I think we made the right choice. I have a 2009 Ford F-350 Diesel to pull it with but wouldn't mind some suggestions as to the best hitch to get installed. Looking forward to chatting with you all in the future. Thx.

Jim and Kathy
Regina, SK, Canada

jimtoo

Hi Jim and Kathy,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure you will really love your new Big Horn. When you go for delivery, please do a really good PDI. Make sure everything works and you can work everything.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M