3650BH wheel max pressure

Gsxr130

Can anyone check the inside of the wheel to see what the max psi is?

Last edited by a moderator:

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Bones here on the forum replaced his Gateway tires with 110 psi Sailuns last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

Other people can check the inside of their wheels, and it's likely you have the same wheels, but it's not certain. You really need to check your wheels to be certain.

Gsxr130

Thanks
Ill do that, it just that I had to leave it at the campground because of a huge bubble on the inside of one of the blowmax tires with only 2000 miles on them.

Bones

0412161527b.jpg

Travelin2 is correct that I replaced my blowmax last year. The new tires have been great. Unfortunately I don't have​ a picture of the inside of the rim showing the rating but it was for 16x6 at 110 psi

MCTalley

For what it's worth, our Big Country has the same wheels. 110 PSI. Again, like Dan said, best you verify yourself on your own wheels (especially if they don't look like the others posted here), but I'd give 99% odds yours are 110PSI as well.

Garypowell

If you can get a picture of your rim call Tred-it and send them the picture. They supplied it to Heartland (at least used to) and they will confirm based on the rim they see in the picture.

Gsxr130

So i put my spare on to get home from the campground because 1 tire has a huge bubble on the inside, and I made it about 10 miles and someone yelled to me about a tire, so I stop and look and another tire on inside its all bubbled out. I only have 3000 miles on these and I check my pressures every time i go anywhere.

Bones

So i put my spare on to get home from the campground because 1 tire has a huge bubble on the inside, and I made it about 10 miles and someone yelled to me about a tire, so I stop and look and another tire on inside its all bubbled out. I only have 3000 miles on these and I check my pressures every time i go anywhere.

At least people told you had an issue before the tire blew and caused damage.

Gsxr130

Yes i am very thankful for that. Salisuns will he here tomorrow.
Are there any recomended metal valve stems i should get?

Bones

I let the tires shop figure that one out. I did confirm with them that they had valve stems rated for that pressure.

Oregon_Camper

Sorry, I have no info on metal stems, but I do have 2 recommendations for you to ensure you're prepared and safe.

1 - Portable air compressor that can actually reach 110 PSI - ViAir 40047-RV in to Amazon

I was VERY impressed with this device. Comes with 2 hoses, so you can reach just about ever tire, while connected to your trucks battery.

Pump.jpg

2 - Tire Pressure Monitor System - TST Kit on Amazon

Great way to ensure tires on truck/trailer are at correct pressure and temperature.

81EKQuUDDeL._SL1500_.jpg

Gsxr130

Are you guys running them.at 110psi?

On ebay right now there are some Viair 400p rb for 160 shipped.