3670RL bighorn water pressure issues

Kevin and Henny White

Past California-Central Chapter Leaders
Since we have owned our Bighorn we have had water pressure issues. We could not even use the sprayer in the kitchen faucet because there was not enough pressureto keep it on. We had it look at. Took things apart looking for sediment in lines ect.... No one could find the problem even JIM B looked at it. Checked out what he thought it could be nope not it. Well my husband decided one day to really check out the pump it was working but being familar with a boat he thought maybe the pump was cavitating so he lossened the presuured side of the pump untill it caught (released air and water)tighten it right back up and OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! water pressure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have waited for two years to have this. What a way to make a wife happy I think I will keep him around another 30 years! I can actually rinse my hair in the shower now. So any of you having water pressure issues and nothing else has worked for you try this.

We also have a 3670RL Bighorn and are experiencing water pressure issues. Not quite as bad as you.....our kitchen faucet sprayer will stay on.

Did you have this problem only when you were using the pump, or did it also happen when you were connected to city water supply?

jimtoo

Hi Norm-Pethy,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

The post your replying to is 1 year old.. so you may not get a reply. If your having a problem, you need to clean the screens in the sprayer and faucets. Lots of stuff comes in the water sometimes.

Enjoy the forum and let us know what happens.

Jim M

grizzlygiant

The "entry level" pressure regulators placed in the supply line suffer from low flow rate. If things work well without the pressure regulator in the circuit or with the pump you have identified the culprit. I got a residential type regulator (from Lowes) for about $45 and my water problems were solved.