3800 low point drains

I filled our fresh water tank for the first time today to flush the antifreeze. I opened what I assumed was all of the low point drains until no more water came out. Does the 3800 have three low point drains near the front and that is all? I found three, all pretty much in the the same general area. One kinda near the docking station and then a blue and red pair across from it. Is that all? Our fresh water guage still reads 2/3 full

branson4020

Icantre Member
You should have 2 low point drains - one for hot and one for cold, and a freshwater tank drain. If your rig was properly winterized, You don't have antifreeze in your fresh water tank.

Lynn1130

The red and blue are the low point drains for the hot and cold lines. The one across from it near the docking station is probably the fresh water tank drain. If you have water in the hot water tank it speeds things up if you flip the relief valve on the tank open and allow the blue and red lines to drain. We don't winterize here so I don't know what lines or tanks you might have filled.