3M Command Strips

Westwind

We have two on the wood of the TV cabinet to hold two of my golf caps, one on the outside wall next to my recliner holding my indoor/outdoor thermostat, so far so good.

djamaine

I have used command strips in several areas of my 2014 Gateway 3300 ML On one area used one to hang a small lightweight wall clock and one day it fell off the wall and I noticed a bubble also. I have three other strips on the same wall holding small pictures of the grandkids with no problems. We put a dreaded screw in the wall for the clock because I did not want to have another clock smashed by falling off the wall, but I still love Command strips when a good old pin or sewing needle won't do the trick!

djamaine

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I agree, Command strips are great, but certain heavier items might need a different solution. I have two metal signs that I put command strip velcro on. I remove the signs for travel, because I don't think they'd stay put if moving. We do have a number of the hooks and I've been surprised at how well they have done, hanging 3-4 jackets on them.