4100 living room TV mount

Jkurtzs4

can someone post a picture/part number of the living room tv mount. out unit had the TV removed at some point before we took delivery of it so the dealer just installed an aftermarket mount. now i have holes in the wall above/below the TV. they offered to cover the holes but i would rather fix them properly with the stock mount. the dealer ordered me a mount from the factory but it is not the correct mount.

danemayer

Hi Jkurtzs4,

I'd suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They should be able to get you the right part number.

scottyb

Do you have a 50" TV? The wall mount on my TV is hidden by the TV. The TV is only about 1/2" above the mantle for the fireplace and all the bolt holes are behind the TV. Those holes must be from something else.

Boostable

Can you post a picture of the holes you are speaking of? The only thing I have above and below the TV itself is the holes that are used to hold the backer board to the wall itself and wondering if that is what you seeing.

Jkurtzs4

do you see this black piece above and below the tv. i no longer have that. i all i have is 2 holes above and below where that used to berv_tv.jpg

Mizmary

I don't think this is a 4100? This looks like a 3010? The kitchen layout is not a 4100 kitchen layout.

Regardless the TV mount looks identical. Except your "cubby" situation below the tv is a bit better than the one we have in the 4100.

I would also suggest calling heartland...they will be able to use the VIN number to figure out what you had and make sure up I get the correct piece. :)

scottyb

My TV almost fills the space between the mantle and cabinet above. The braket is a good 4" below the top of the TV.

Attachments

• IMG_2827.jpg
    IMG_2827.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2829.jpg
    IMG_2829.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 48

Boostable

JK,

If yours does not look like the picture posted above then when they changed the mount they did not put the (black) backer board back up on the wall. Is it needed???? I don't know, maybe not. Mine looks exactly like the picture above, but my "backer" is a little wider. I have had mine off and nothing is behind it.

Mine... Wall --- Square board "covered in black material" --- TV Mount --- TV..

I would assume its there to proved anchor points for the TV. I would absolutely call Heartland and see if it is required. Last thing you want is your TV coming down going down the road!!!