4200 Changes for 2015.5

cdensomnia

Hey All,

I was told yesterday by my dealer that for 2015.5 they have made the bathroom cabinets that white rubbed color, and the cherry wood is now standard. Can anyone confirm or deny that? Anyone know of "other" changes for the models coming off the line in 2015?

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Call HL corperate office....and ask for A J Jones. He is the brand manager and will answer all your questions.

OEFVET

I agree with Bob. Call HL to get the real answer and not just speculation. Please let us know what you hear.

apc427

We have a 2015 4200 HD and everything is cherrywood, we didn't see any other options nor were other choices offered.

cdensomnia

Thank you! I contacted heartland but havent heard back...just submitted a question on their site as i didnt have time to call thrm yet. Does your your bathroom have white cabinets?

BLHFUN

I can't imagine white cabinets in the bathrooms when you have a choice of color tones for the rest of your unit. Cherry wood throughout the bedroom, living room and the garage, and then change the bathrooms to white? I Doubt that anyone could think that would be a good idea. Or at least give the buyer that option before building it. Jmo

cdensomnia

I saw one of the new models that cyclone is coming out with that had just been delivered and it had the white ish cabinets. The wife liked them...i like it to match the rest of the coach.

OEFVET

It sounds like the white cabinets are standard. There may/should be an option available to change it.

cdensomnia

Got in touch with the sales rep from heartland. They are no longer putting the cherry wood cabinets in. Its the more maple wood grain color. Also the bathrooms cabinets are indeed white. The only other changes have been going on for a while. No more water and ice dispenser in the residential refrigerator. The garage AC now comes standard with a heat strip due to the lack on insulation and heating in the garage.

Tim, the sales rep was awesome and answered all my questions. I think i made a good decision buying a cyclone...so far. ;)

cdensomnia

I think these are changes that happened just before year end so yours wouldn't have them on the wood color. The white is only in the bathroom. My wife likes it so i guess that's good!