4275RW dryer vent?

david-steph2018

Where is the washer/dryer hook-up located? On our 2018 Road Warrior the hook-up is in the garage, and no dryer vent "drill here sticker" is shown.

TexasUltra

I guess this answers my question. It's difficult when your storage facility is 30 minutes away and you have a question about your trailer.
IMG_7198 2.JPG

jmarnell

We have the Splendide washer/dryer ventless combo in our Cyclone. Haven't had it long, but it seems to work pretty well. Washing is very good, drying is okay. The key with these units is not to overload them, especially in the dry cycle. For bulkier items like blankets, we will use the campground or other commercial laundry.

david-steph2018

We have the Splendide washer/dryer ventless combo in our Cyclone. Haven't had it long, but it seems to work pretty well. Washing is very good, drying is okay. The key with these units is not to overload them, especially in the dry cycle. For bulkier items like blankets, we will use the campground or other commercial laundry.
We did check with several individuals before we decided to NOT have a washer/dryer. Especially since for our rig it is recommended a ventless dryer. We decided that doing laundry every couple of days vs. going to a laundry once a week.
Plus, one of the biggest motiving factors, save the weight equals more cold beverage storage!!!!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
What is on the other side of the wall that has that little vent?
If you have an outside wall there I don't see a reason why you couldn't vent it out.
Is your ceiling tall enough to install a stackable set?

Peace
Dave

david-steph2018

Believe it or not, that is your only heat vent for the garage. On our 2108 427, that is the only heat vent for the furnace. So, that is why the garage is chilly when it gets cold outside. The heat coming out of there is a very reduced flow, since it is the last vent on the vent run.
On the side there, is that the door to the half bath in the garage. On the other side of the wall, should be your living space area. Plus, if you do install a ventless washer/dryer, will you lose some depth on the garage space.

TexasUltra

What is on the other side of the wall that has that little vent?
If you have an outside wall there I don't see a reason why you couldn't vent it out.
Is your ceiling tall enough to install a stackable set?

Peace
Dave
the other side is the living room with TV and fireplace on that wall.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I read in a Heartland Owner’s group on Facebook that someone vented their vented combo out the floor to underneath the rig. Might be an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deonb

Camping World put in a dryer vent for us at the side of our 427RW. Took them about an hour - it wasn't a big deal.