4x4 Quads in Cyclone 4000 Garage

alex00

Hi all -

My wife an I are looking for a toy hauler, and we are leaning heavily toward the Cyclone 4000 (and to a lesser degree the 4100). It is by no means a deal breaker since we don't normally camp with our quads, but I'd like to know if anyone has actually fit two Polaris Sportsman 700s next to each other in a Cyclone garage. By all accounts the quads should fit, but the bed rails seem to be the variable.

I'd like to know that this set up would work based on your experience, since it's not really practical for me to drag the quads to the dealer right now.

Thanks in advance.

whp4262

I have a Cyclone 3914 with the 14 foot garage and I can fit 2 Honda 500 Foreman ATVs and 2 Kawasaki 360 ATVs in the garage. I have the two queen drop down beds and they clear the rails but I do have to take the fire extinguisher off the wall by the door, it's a tight fit.

scottyb

Hi all -

My wife an I are looking for a toy hauler, and we are leaning heavily toward the Cyclone 4000 (and to a lesser degree the 4100). It is by no means a deal breaker since we don't normally camp with our quads, but I'd like to know if anyone has actually fit two Polaris Sportsman 700s next to each other in a Cyclone garage. By all accounts the quads should fit, but the bed rails seem to be the variable.

I'd like to know that this set up would work based on your experience, since it's not really practical for me to drag the quads to the dealer right now.

Thanks in advance.

Take them to your dealer and load them up in one. I hauled my Mule to the dealer and loaded it into mine before I signed. It would have been a deal killer for me if it didn't fit. I was concerned about the height of the roll bar, but the length is what almost got me. I have about 1" to spare on each end.

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
I did the same thing. My RZR isn't the average RZR and I had the same concerns. Thought it was gonna be to tall and it turned out it was the length that almost got me. A couple of inches to spare.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 3 HD

alex00

Thanks for the replys. I'll drag them down there before we purchase. WHP4262 has similar quads, so hopefully that's a good indication mine will fit.

taken

We have had a Sportsman 850 XP and an Outlander 1000 XT in our garage. If you have the beds in your garage, the tracks are the narrowest part. I have fender extensions on the Outty and the two JUST fit side by side with a little rubbing on the way in. If I didn't have the fender extensions, they would JUST fit without the rubbing. You'll make it but it's close.

TravisJen

We had a Sportsman 500 and Sportsman 800 in the garage of our Torque but since they had bigger tires, they wouldn't clear the bed tracks. we had to load them in a "T" formation to get them to fit.