6 Point Leveling System

ElmerG

My wife and I just purchased our new Heartland Bighorn 3610re with the 6 point leveling system. My question is do you have to calibrate the leveling system prior to using it. It seems when I push the auto leveling system to level the 5th wheel, the camper is not fully level from side to side. Any suggestions would help. I have read the manual and watched the video by Lippert but the calibration instruction are a little confusing.

Thanks,

ElmerG

porthole

Retired
You need to set the level using the manual mode. Then figure out those instructions to have "your level" memorized.
After that the auto feature will always go to your memorized level.

Theresau

During our demo the dealer recallibrated "auto leveling" as it wasn't level from the factory as well.

ElmerG

Thanks everyone, I manualy leveled the rig this weekend and recalibrated the leveling system. Everything is perfect now!

DW_Gray

I'm getting the Level Up installed the day after I arrive in Goshen, IN. I suspect I'll have plenty of helpers nearby. :)

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I'm getting the Level Up installed the day after I arrive in Goshen, IN. I suspect I'll have plenty of helpers nearby. :)
Dave, you know there will be plenty of "constructive" help available.

Peace
Dave