A bunch of HL's on my recent trip

CrazyScotsman

Ok where do I start ?
Last Friday in Moriority ( wrong spelling ) NM A BH, silver Dodge dually TV coming out of the TA truck stop. It got on I40 behind me going West.
Last Saturday, a Landmark was at the Pilot TS, on I 15 & 395 in Cali. Just South of Victorville. TV was a wine coloured Ford dually.
Tuesday in Winslow AZ a Cyclone was coming out of the Flying J as I was going in, TV was an older model white Ford dually, with matching grafics as the Cyclone.
Yesterday ( I think, all the days seem to run together ) A BH on I 40 in AZ just west of Ash Fork, TV was a silver Dodge.
I saw a few others, but oldtimers is setting in and can't remember where.
I will say this though, out of all the new RV's that I see going down the road behind RV haulers, I would say about 90% are Heartlands.

I could swear that I saw Sundance travel trailers and 1 Big Horn TT behind rv haulers. Maybe I am just loosing my mind, or was just tired.:confused:
Safe travels... Ken :)

Netem

Glad to hear your keeping the pavement warm Ken. Gotta make that money so you can get that Big Horn on the road once in awhile.

CrazyScotsman

Neil, I didn't keep the pavement to warm this last weekend I was stuck out in California, I unloaded saturday afternoon, and didn't have to be in Salinas till Monday am, so I drove up to the Flying J on I 5 at Frazier Park at the top of the Grapevine, sat there and watched a whole bunch of street rods come and go.
Sunday at lunch time I headed up to Salinas, got passed going down the Grapevine by a F250 pulling a North Trail.( I forgot about that one ) Got up to Salinas sat at truck stop, and to my suprise they had an air show going on at Salinas. So I sat there watching the Blue Angels and a bunch of other planes flying around.
So not a total loss, I needed the rest anyway .