A New Heartland Owner in OUR Family???

ZNK

Well... we picked up our trailer and stayed in it successfully for our first night. Couldn't be happier! Look for my thread under the frame section explaining our first major issue with our distribution hitch.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Happy for you! Can't wait to park 'em side by side and enjoy some good ol' family camping!

ZNK

Well, I have to come on here and let everyone know my good fortune. I was able to upgrade my truck to an F-250! I found the truck I have been waiting for used and jumped on it. In fact it took me some time to actually locate the truck as the dealers were selling it from dealer to dealer. I finally found it and jumped on it quick. I got it for 3K less than it currently Bluebooks for. Couldn't be more happier now that I do not have to worry about being too close to capacity. I can now tow with full tanks without concern.

For all people out there close to max I suggest looking at upgrading now, interest rates are great and the fact that trucks are not selling that well now enables buyers to get excellent deals. I was able to upgrade with minimal increase to my overall monthly payment.

The only thing I am not concerned with is that my trailer hitch was set up for my F-150. Do you think I will need to change the height of the ball on the hitch now? Is there somewhere that will give me an ideal of how high my ball should be?

Thanks for any input! Happy Memorial Weekend. May we honor those who have served for us and paid the ultimate sacrifice.