A new owner of a 3580 Big Horn

bigbird272

Hi everyone,

My name is Rick and I live in the S. Surrey/ White Rock area of B. C. Canada. The other half and I pick up our new unit in two weeks. It is a 2009 on clearance. The only thing I think that is missing with the unit is adequate space for sewer hoses. I am getting an external hose put on.

I have read some pretty serious stories in the Owners Forum regarding problems some people are having with them. I can only keep my fingers crossed. They all have problems at one time or another.

I like your forum and all the interesting information it provides. Thanks for the welcome.

Ricki

jimtoo

Hi Rick,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share.

Now the waiting begins. When you do your PDI, be very careful and take your time, check everything from top to bottom and operation of every thing.

Enjoy the forum and if you have questions, just ask.

Jim M

yondering

Retired-Full Timer
Welcome aboard !! My wife and I also have a 2009 BH 3580RL. We have had it a year now, and we love it. True, we have had some problems, but Heartland and our dealer took care of each issue in a professional, and courteous manner. If we can be of service, such as answer questions about the rig, Please feel free to ask. Best wishes, and may God bless you , Al & Dee Weaver

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "home away from home". Travel safely and enjoy this great country we live in!! :)

hcriddle

Congratulations Bigbird272. We have had our 3580 for almost a year and love it. No problems to speak of. The only problem I had I could have fixed if I had found the forum sooner.