A question about cabinet construction???

Natesi

That does sound like a processing problem. How old was your rig and what was Heartland's reply when you contacted them with your problem?

I'd be curious to know too.... What happened? Apparently the people that brought up this problem suddenly want to quit talking about it.

Last edited:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
They sent me a PM stating that HL agreed it was a processing problem and the doors were replaced, making them "happy campers." I asked that they post that outcome, but they must be busy.

Natesi

Wow; that's great to know. Glad the company took care of them. It seems that Heartland usually does the right thing and I really admire that.

As a side note, I really love this forum! Seriously.

I love seeing the good and the bad so that I can make a decision for myself. I love that Heartland WANTS to hear about the bad!! That's saying A LOT!!!.

And I love that it is not censored -- that is what makes it so great. If it was heavily moderated and censored I wouldn't feel like I was getting straight information, but just one side of the "story". And I probably wouldn't be here. This forum has contributed greatly to my decision to buy a Heartland product. I think it is paying BIG dividends to the company in ways that can't be measured.

-Nathan

kinports

Hi all,

Took awhile to get camper to dealer. Heartland did replace all my cabinet doors with no questions at all. My dealer sent pics to heartland with door sizes, heartland sent the new doors out and then I took my camper in for repairs. All went good with no problems.

shane