AC pops breaker

danemayer

Use a volt meter to make sure the outlets in your rig are getting at least 108v between hot and neutral. If that's ok, you may have a loose wire behind the circuit breaker panel, or possibly a bad breaker.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

mlpeloquin

If it is the main breaker or the power pole breaker, it may be a loose neutral. Could be at the breaker panel or at the input connector to your rig. If you have a power cord reel, can also be a loos connection at the reel. The loose connections can cause a fire or char the insulation at the loos connection. So check it out. When you do, unplug from shore power. If you have a generator, make sure it is off. Don't get excited. This is just making sure it is not a loose connection. If the power pole trips and you do not have a loose connection, it could be the breaker in the power pole.

pegmikef

If it is the main breaker or the power pole breaker, it may be a loose neutral. Could be at the breaker panel or at the input connector to your rig. If you have a power cord reel, can also be a loos connection at the reel. The loose connections can cause a fire or char the insulation at the loos connection. So check it out. When you do, unplug from shore power. If you have a generator, make sure it is off. Don't get excited. This is just making sure it is not a loose connection. If the power pole trips and you do not have a loose connection, it could be the breaker in the power pole.

X2, happened to me in my BH. I had a loose neutral at the break panel in my rig. Charred the insulation off the line. Disconnect from shore power, then remove the front panel of your breaker box. If it is loose, you will see it immediately.