Access to HDMI ports

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
The same as mine, the tab is on the right side of the picture. I expect those release the TV from the lower bracket and the hooks on the left support it on the top bracket.

I have those same tabs but they do nothing. They may work if the locking screws are removed but I don't know.

Just thought I would let everyone know that i finally solved my television mount issue. I ordered a new Mor-Ryde locking television mount. It was somewhat expensive. I took my saws-all and with a long metal cutting saw blade did short work of the offending television mount. Gone in 60 seconds as they say. The new mount went up pretty quick and I was able to make all of the connections to the television, the Directv receiver, was able to figure out the unique wiring in the Bighorn to switch between antenna and satellite and in no time flat was watching television. I am happy, the wife is happy, my wallet is somewhat thinner, but all is now well in the Bighorn. This could have been a lot simpler, but what ever is these days. My guess is an attorney designed the previous system. A saws-all is a wonderful thing!!!

JENDAVE

Just thought I would let everyone know that i finally solved my television mount issue. I ordered a new Mor-Ryde locking television mount. It was somewhat expensive. I took my saws-all and with a long metal cutting saw blade did short work of the offending television mount. Gone in 60 seconds as they say. The new mount went up pretty quick and I was able to make all of the connections to the television, the Directv receiver, was able to figure out the unique wiring in the Bighorn to switch between antenna and satellite and in no time flat was watching television. I am happy, the wife is happy, my wallet is somewhat thinner, but all is now well in the Bighorn. This could have been a lot simpler, but what ever is these days. My guess is an attorney designed the previous system. A saws-all is a wonderful thing!!!

Exactly which mount did you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used a Mor/ryde TV mount Double Swing Arm TV1-021H. It is a very good mount that will lock in place. I bought it from RV and Auto Parts.
0015203.jpg
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]