Adding a hose-bib to my Torque

Cabindoc

Hi folks, new 5er owner, first post. Just bought a 2014 Torque toy hauler. I will want to bring along my power washer to wash down the toys.

Has anyone done a mod whereby there would be a pressurized hose bib so to speak taping the holding tank?

This would only be in a dry camping situation.

Thanx Scott

danemayer

Re: Water spicket Torque

Hi Cabindoc,

Congratulations on the Torque and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Does your Torque have an outside shower? Your water pump will deliver a couple of gallons/minute from the fresh tank to the shower. If you have a detachable shower hose, it would be pretty simple to connect to the power washer.

Cabindoc

Yea, I thought about that, but wasn't sure oh shower head is removable, and if it delivers enough water. Thanx for your replay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OEFVET

As Dan has already stated you can use the outside shower hookup at the UDC. I use it with a very compact Karcher pressure washer. They work well together.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

If that doesn't work.
I had installed a water spicket to my drain line on my fresh water tank, on my toy hauler. Thinking I would just use gravity flow without using the water pump.
I had the same plan as you do but after all of that I never did use it. LOL

Cabindoc

I just realized I have a washer hook up.....Duh.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

porthole

Retired

Couple of pieces of PEX and fittings, adapters and you can have a pressurized water supply under the trailer by accessing the low point drains.

I do something similar to have a handy hot water rinse for the dog's outside water bowls.