After Rally thoughts and comments

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hello all,
The family and I left there on Sunday at 4:00a.m. Branson time and arrived home around 5:30p.m. Ohio time. It was definitely a long day. No problems along the way other than a wreck (not us) that held us up for about 45 minutes and then some construction East of Indianapolis which just slowed us down a bit. Total mileage for the entire trip was around 1,400+ miles. Wholly Cow!

So this morning (Monday) around 4:00a.m. Linda and the kids got up to go to the airport with Linda's brother and wife and four others to go to Guatemala to get Linda's brother's newly adopted boy.

Me, well I am at work writing this tid bit.

As for the Rally, How awesome was that? It was really nice to meet all you people that I consider friends and family. Many Rally veterans that I met for the first time, many Rally veterans I met for the second and third time,the first Rally for my kids and the second Rally for Linda. We all had a great time and already look forward to next year in Goshen.

More later,
Mark

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Ya know, Mark...you might want to lighten up a little at these rallies, don't be so uptight...try to sshow a little more enthusiasm & excitement! :D Great meeting you!

mrcomer

LOL!!
Thanks HT, nice meeting you and your daughter. Glad you had a good time at the rally. Just 340 some odd days till Goshen Rally. It too will be a blast. Between now and then I will work on my attitude dude.

Mark

Tom of Ypsi

Hey Mark between you and Christina Seaman during the door prize drawings the rest of us had no chance at showing emotions during the rally. What a great time and you have a very nice family. Next year I will have another shirt for Justin to try and match

micahneighbors

micahneighbors
I'm new to all this forum stuff.. but i will try and get the hang of it.
I loved being at the rally and meeting other families with the same passions as our family. It was great meeting so many other people from all over the US. I really hope i can go to the next rally.

jbeletti

Micah,

It was great to meet you and awesome that your Dad brought you. So happy that you enjoyed it. We hope that your Mom can make it to the 2009 North American Heartland Owners Rally in Goshen, Indiana, June 11-14.

Post a pic of you driving smarty pants when you get a chance.

Have a fun summer, do well and have fun your senior year of school!

Jim

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
Micah, I am so glad that we got to meet you (and your Dad of course) and hope to meet your Mum next time around as well. Did you get to the Croc store and find what you wanted? Welcome to the forum.

Mark and Linda, pleasure meeting you as well as it was everyone we encountered at the rally. All I kept saying throughout the rally was "everyone here is so nice and friendly" over and over again. We got to know some people better than others but that is not surprising with a rally that size.

We both had a blast and look forward to getting to as many rallies as possible,,,, Lizzy

mrcomer

Welcome Micah,
Glad to see you joined the forum. Glad to have met you and your dad and happy that you both came to the rally. Tell your dad I will be working on my attitude and enthusiasm. Hopefully next year I will make him proud:) LOL

Mark

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Mark...I have to second HT's comments...you really ought to try and enjoy yourself more...IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??? LOL

It was great to meet you and your family, and the rest of the Heartland "family"...what an absolutely great bunch of people!!! Goshen is already penciled into our schedule for next year...wouldn't miss it...after all it took us three trys to make a rally, can't stop now!!

navyAZ1

I have to say I can't remember everyone's name that we met at the rally but I can say I have never been to a better rally what a wonderfull time we had. Pleasant weather and all for the 2½ weeks we were on the road we only had rain 3 nights and no storms or nothing and that little bit of rain we had on Friday wasn't much to worry about. Ann and I really did enjoy all that we did and everyone we met Jim and the crew did an excellent job and put on a well organized smooth running fun time for all. Thanks to all who were involved in setting this up and running it we were quite impressed and will certainly be back next year.

Ron

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
All you people on here just make me so sick. You had entirely toooo much fun at the rally. I'm just so jealous that we didn't get to come. We did get to meet Bob and Christina Seamon when we were in Fredericksburg, Tx. on vacation. We are sure going to try and make it next year and try to get in on some of that fun.

Bill and Janice

cmart

Well I've never been to a rally, I had planned on making this one and couldn't, but by darn it, I'm planning on making the next one. Sounds like you guys had so much fun and I was really looking forward to meeting all the fortunate ones who are able to own a heartland. We're Leaving Tuesday for Maumelle Park for a few days so If any of you are on the I-40 speedway, stop by and spend a night, you'll love the atmosphere and hospitality.

Pulltab

:) was great meeting everyone! Next time we'll bring a straight jacket for Mark :) Great rally and friends! Thanks everyone!

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
Long Way home

Arrived home this past weekend. IT was a great time and want to thank all those involved.
After the rally we came home and made stops at Eureka Springs AR, Lake of the Ozark MO, Springfield IL, and Angola IN.
Looking forward to next year and the MI Rally in the fall.
Regards
Wayne

Pat McFall

Thank you!!

To our Heartland Owner friends.............

We want to take this time to thank each and every one of you for your sympathy and prayers during our son Scott's hard battle with Leukemia. As most of you know, Scott lost his battle on June 5th, a few days before the Rally. We heard it was very successful and lots of fun. Jim did a wonderful job as Rally Master.

We are on our property in Custer, SD for the rest of the summer. If you are in the area, please give us a call (850)294-0281. We would love to have you visit us.

Thanks again............Pat and Mike