Air Compressor Necessary for 110 PSI Tires

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Cool little compressor John. Looks like a great little inflator.

Not sure how it will work to dewinterize as it doesn't look like it has a tank to build/store pressure in. I assume you have RV antifreeze in your lines? Perhaps if you pressurize your lines with the compressor and open a tap until the pressure is gone, close the tap to build pressure and repeat.... Let us know how it works out.

I used my Sears Craftsman Air Compressor with a 120 PSI tank when I blew out the lines when we got home from the Tucson Rally . . . but I will try the Kobalt next time!

I'll post here when I try it (Lowe's/Kobalt Air Compressor) this fall to blow out the water lines!

Or maybe we can do a test run at one of our summer Rallies . . . :confused:

- - - Updated - - -

Cool little compressor John. Looks like a great little inflator.

Not sure how it will work to dewinterize as it doesn't look like it has a tank to build/store pressure in. I assume you have RV antifreeze in your lines? Perhaps if you pressurize your lines with the compressor and open a tap until the pressure is gone, close the tap to build pressure and repeat.... Let us know how it works out.

If you have already drained the water heater and have the by-pass closed . . . an air tank shouldn't be needed to blow out the water lines!

Again . . . I'l try this out next time I get a chance.