And todays Mod is....

Bogie

Today I finished a mod I have been thinking about for a while. As with many my peepers don't work as good as they used to, so today I finished installing a light in the control cabinet. Wasn't much really, just a cabinet door switch and an LED license plate light. I used a license plate light for the same reason it's used on a car. The shield keeps the light pointed down and out of your eyes. Makes it much easier to see the individual switches. Now, just open the door and "let there be light. "

Control Center.jpgControl Cernter Cabinet.jpg

Last edited:

Sniper

Today I finished a mod I have been thinking about for a while. As with many my peepers don't work as good as they used to, so today I finished installing a light in the control cabinet. Wasn't much really, just a cabinet door switch and an LED license plate light. I used a license plate light for the same reason it's used on a car. The shield keeps the light pointed down and out of your eyes. Makes it much easier to see the individual switches. Now, just open the door and "let their be light. "

View attachment 43387View attachment 43388
Fantastic! We have been wanting to put a light inside our control panel door as well. Good job.

mlpeloquin

Well another thing on my TBD list. Already purchased led lights, wire, magnetic switches, motion detectors, etc... Should have enough for all. I will be very busy when everything gets here. Great idea. Say when I finally finish all the modifications, I won't want to upgrade because it will take me six or more months to incorporate everything into the new one. We cannot have an RV in front of our house longer than 72 hours. :mad:

'Lil Guy'

Nice job and looks god, I just installed an LED motion light in the top of ours but I like your set up better.