Announcement - Retirement of Club President

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
We would like to take a moment and personally acknowledge and display our appreciation for the persistent hard work and commitment to Heartland RV that Jim Beletti has provided us for the past several years. Mr. Beletti is taking the next step in life and retiring from Heartland RV. His passion and dedication for standing behind the company throughout the years, has truly been amazing. Mr. Beletti has played a key role with assisting the growth of our company, enhancing our market value by expanding and promoting the Heartland name through social media, owner’s forum, and within each of his travels. The commitment and success of each rally for which Mr. Beletti has championed, is well known and very appreciated.

A personal thank you for the years of service he has provided, the accomplishments with all the rallies, success of the owner’s club and marketing the Heartland RV name will continue to be of great value, where his personal dedication and leadership is unparalleled. We wish him all the success in his retirement.

Lesley Melvin
Director of Marketing

danemayer

Jim, congratulations on your retirement. You've been the heart and soul of not only the club and the forum, but to many of us, you've been the heart of Heartland. Best wishes on your future endeavors my friend.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations to my friend Jim for his years of commitment in making the club and this forum the valuable resource that it is today.
Everything that he has done for Heartland owners and Heartland RVs has been truly remarkable.

Peace
Dave

Mrsfish

Congratulations on the finish of this chapter. Hope to be able to celebrate with you sometime!! Good luck on whatever path you go down next. Ann and Rick

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jim, you and Nancy have meant so much to so many of us. The club that you formed has given us a chance to meet people from coast to coast. Nothing will be the same without your leadership and we'll miss you.

BigZ

It was great meeting you last October in Oklahoma and then again in April in Fredericksburg. Here is to a relaxing and fun-filled retirement.

Randy and Cindy Zavodny

Jim congratulations on your retirement.
You will be missed by all of us here at the HOC.
The old saying of “When one door closes, another one opens” I would guess you have already opened the other door to peek in.
Happy retirement to you and Nancy and hope to see y’all down the road, it’s been our pleasure to have known y’all.
Safe Travels my friend.

Marlene & Gary Hock

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
All the best for you in retirement, Jim! I’ve retired 3 times and starting to plan my 4th!. Although we’ve only met twice at the 2011 and 2013 Elkhart rallies, I always liked your posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Happy Retirement Jim and Nancy, you've been an excellent leader in the promotion of the Heartland brand over these many years. We wish you well in your next adventure. If you're ever in Reno look us up and we have a spare bedroom for you both.

carl.swoyer

Congratulations Jim!
Enjoy the next chapter of your life.
Going to be really different without you. Happy trails & stay healthy .

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Jim, Santha and I are going to miss You and Nancy. Our first rally was in S.C. at Willow Tree in 2007.
A lot of great memories through the years. Randy, Santha and the Poodles

Dahillbilly

never got to meet you Jim, but congratulations on your retirement. Some big shoes for someone to fill & thanks for all you have done for us owners.

Bobby A

I new the time was coming, Lisa and I would like to say congrats, and good luck with your future endeavors.
Bobby & Lisa Altizer

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on your retirement Jim. Your visions and leadership have been the backbone of HOC. Sorry to see you go from a club standpoint, but excited for you and Nancy as you embark on new adventures!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Jim...

You are the best and I'm not sure there is anyone that can fill your shoes in the HOC!

Good luck with your new gig and if you and Nancy ever get down to Yuma, AZ...I'll show you where to get some real Mexican food!

Hope to see you someday soon!